Why is the Altador Plot still going on????

cookiemonster

Altador Plot  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think its going to continue?

• Yes
    • No
    • Huh?

It was at first last year then they reopened it in Febuary or March... I've heard from some neopians that theres going to be a continuation.. does anyone thing so? Also if anyone needs help i already finished the plot so ask and answer away :]

also is a new plot being made up?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Eric) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Never double post, you need to edit your last post or wait for someone else to post, please read all of hte rules, and why not introduce yourself on the New Members board.

I don't think there is going to be a new Altador plot.

TNT said that the Altador Plot will continue until they decide to stop it. So, for now, we don't know when it will end.

There is going to be a new plot soon, maybe at the end of the month, as it was sort of implied by TNT in the editorial.

There are plenty of rumours and such about a new plot by TNT. Unfortunately, it seems like we'll have to wait a while before they actually get round to it.

I don't think the Altador plot will stop anytime soon, but a continuation seems like an interesting idea...

TNT has really let us down with Neovia, and Altador and Shenkuu too, they were all just extra shops, no new dailies or quest people either.

Altador have the council chamber, and Shenkuu the Lunar Temple. They have dailies. :yes:

I never visit Neovia, nothing to do there. -_-

I go to Neovia occasionally for the books they sell there for my Kacheek.

It needs more shops, dailies, activities though.

Roo Island actually sounds awesome for a plot. The map of it needs a total make-over.

(Have you noticed that in basically every world that had a major revamp, there was a plot that destroyed it's old world?)

I don't know about Altador though. It's plot could be going until the end of time.

Erm... I don't really see how they would get round to that though.

A plot involving multiple worlds would be something to see if TNT gets it right. :yes:

It's wreak, not reek. Reek = bad smells. :P

That would certainly be a good plot. They could wreak havoc on the whole of Neopia I think...

Yes they should. Their plot would involve bad-smelling faeries(they would reek to be more precise) teamed up with a strange green bird-hybrid man thing (Sloth) to take down a pink floating citadel of magic and wonder (Faerieland).

It would be interesting, they should make a movie out of it or something :P