Why is the Altador Plot still going on????

cookiemonster

Altador Plot  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think its going to continue?

• Yes
    • No
    • Huh?

Whoops...my bad, answered the question wrong (I thought at first when you asked if it would continue, you meant if it would continue to remain open).

No, I don't believe there will be a continuation on the Altador plot. I would love to see a continuation (not only because I own the leading Altador-themed gallery in Neopia :P), but I doubt there will be a next step. The plot around the constellations was pretty conclusive, and I'd think that a further plot would have to put the current one on hold? Closing this one after so long might leave newer players complaining (and we all know those are the players TNT caters to these days).

Well, if TNT really wanted to they could just keep the current plot open while doing a continuation. I've noticed that only a few of the council members are shown in the council chamber - maybe that could be a theme for the continuation?

• 2 months later...

As far as I know the plot is still open for completion... There is a note on the TDN page about the plot saying in can be completed and no prizes can be claimed... But that was up there when I completed the plot and I still got my prizes. So my answer is yes!

It said no prizes could be claimed? o_O I read it as saying that prizes can still be claimed. Or is that just me? :S

Seems we are both wrong... It says nothing about the prizes :P

Umm... so to edit my other post... yes you can still complete the plot and it says so on TDN (sorry)

:P Maybe you got this mixed up with the topic about the prizes glitch?

I amy be blonde, but I did not get confused :P

It states on TDN that the plot is now finished, but can still be completed.

Well anyway it doesn't seem like TNT will want to end this anytime soon, and that's perfectly fine with me. :yes:

Fine by me too... I was just stating a fact or is it point? Meh...

I would be a lot happier if the daily was something different each day and not always the same things... I don't know how many Altadorian Breads and Blue Flotsam Plushies I have been given so far :S

Well it is randomised... I guess TNT doesn't have the time to come up with new items.

Well it is randomised... I guess TNT doesn't have the time to come up with new items.

I just finished it today...I've still got these items to get...Im not complaining.

I am however, horrified at the water plant part of the plot. It took me 9 hours over 3 days to do it (I went through the list way, but seriously mucked it up. Sheer luck i completed it lol)

On the coming soon page, its says A Mysterious Voyage Continues. hopefully thats a new plot. Or else its relates to the new chronicles of narnia movie.

A new plot with faeries would be cool though. Maybe how they originally got there powers or something.

I am however, horrified at the water plant part of the plot. It took me 9 hours over 3 days to do it (I went through the list way, but seriously mucked it up. Sheer luck i completed it lol)

i know, i feel sorry for you, i did it the list way but mine worked really early on, it only took me about half an hour

i think it would be good if they came back to a plot, as a whole i quite enjoyed doing the Altador Plot, it would be good if there was more

I liked the Altador Plot and yes the Water Distribution Plant was the worst part, however I found that the decoding part in Return of Sloth Plot was worse... So I gave up on that one hehe...

A plot with Faeries would be really cool.. *ponders*

The 'A mysterious voyage continues' thing is probably a continuation of the Lost Isle plot. :yes:

The 'A mysterious voyage continues' thing is probably a continuation of the Lost Isle plot. :yes:

I never did that plot, what happened on that one? I think it could relate to the movie, but who knows. Plots are cool we need a new one.

The official TDN plot coverage page for the Lost Isle plot is here. There should be links to all of the comics and plot steps, so you should be able to get a pretty good idea of the story. :yes:

We just finished the RoS plot, so I don't think TNT will release another plot for at least 4 to 5 months or so. :(

Well they didn't have a war in the RoS plot, so hopefully the next major plot will include one to make all the battledomers happy (and anger everybody else :P ).

• 2 months later...

are there any other playable plots aside from Altador Plot going on right now?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on threads inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.