Biscuit Brigade Guide

Ashley Rose

Hey everyone! I made my first guide on neopets! I made one for Biscuit Brigade because many of my guild members and some friends couldn't even score points on the game and I have been able to beat it since it was released. So, since this is my first guide I am not sure if it's really any good or not. But I am sure even if it's not that good it can help someone out.

So take a look at it if you want, and let me know what you think. Keep in mind it's the first one I have ever made so don't be too harsh one me :)

You can find it on a petpage on my side account, you can find it here!

Thanks in advance for any help, and I hope it can help you as well! I doubt it's good enough to submit for a guide on tdn, but like I said it's just my first try at a guide!

That's a pretty good walkthrough actually. :thumbsup: Could you perhaps make one for hard mode? :P

Some nice basic info you have there :) I've been playing around with the game myself and my strategy is completely different from yours heh. At the moment I've only been able to score just over 6k points, but I'm hoping I'll improve it enough to get the trophy eventually :P

Hmm... I've been adapting my strategy for a while to try and get better defense out of less parts, and I've found it's sometimes better not to fully upgrade your towers, but to add more partially upgraded ones instead. I'm not exactly sure how to adjust it at the moment though...

I play hard mode, and start out with one rocket launcher right by your castle. Then, as I get more pieces, I build towers right beside Skarl's troop box. Those towers become sludge throwers, net throwers, and water balloon throwers. Eventually, the Skeiths get so slowed by those that they stay in place and don't get anywhere. Then, I add more rocket launchers beside those slowing towers. The most trouble I have is the Scorchio Ninjas. They come near the very end. They are extremely fast, and sail right past all my rocket launchers. They also take forever to defeat. Once, a ninja made 2 trips to Skarl's box with 2 cookies before being defeated. I don't have much strategy for them; it's sort of luck.

Ah, I can help you out a bit there - later in the game I generally use a decoy to lure opponents off a bit, placing a few net throwers along the route they take. Around the decoy, I place quite a few rocket launchers and crossbows (the crossbows are useful because rocket launchers aren't very accurate), so that the slowed opponents end up at the nexus of a whole tonne of firepower. As soon as I spot one of the fast units (like the scorchio ninjas) I designate them as a priority target for my net throwers, so they are slowed down sufficiently for my other towers to hit them.

I'm not sure if I can get enough parts to make this work in hard mode though...

Like I said, it's an excellent piece of work. You don't have to be ultra good at a game to write a guide for it - your guide allows people to get the full 3k a day from the game, and that's good enough already.

Thanks! After all it was my first guide so I didn't expect anyone to think it was any good at all! I had a few guild members of mine say they finally got points from the game after reading the guide. Maybe if I ever get hard mode figured out I can add to it....but I don't see that happening any day soon!

Now that's what I'm talking about. XD

I'm at a loss as to why there are sign-holding Hissis in the background however.

I didn't think they were part of the game, but I thought my browser's rendering might have gone wrong for a moment. :P