What's your Zodiac sign?

Ellie_Penguin

I'm capricorn :) and lots of my school friends are too

I don't read the newspaper horoscope they are normally adult related stuff. I read magazines horoscope though they are the right age (and some incredibly do heppen)

I'm a Pisces myself, but I'm not big into the horoscope thing. I mean, I read it, but I just don't believe most of it.

I'm not sure what a Pisces person should be like. I might do some research.

Inspired by the Dave Gorman astrology experiment, my friend decided to follow his horoscope - just for a week.

He broke his arm. :S

That Dave Gorman Astrology thing was great. :P Wasn't it a bet in a pub, or what that "Are you Dave Gorman?"

Anyway... my horoscope today is:

It?s going to be a very relaxing day for you today thanks to the positive influence of the moon. At the beginning of the day you may feel a little drained after all the energy that has been buzzing around you lately. However, by the end of the day you will have found a way to simply ease into a more relaxed state.

Urm, I had to help with someone moving house this morning. I don't call that relaxing!

I'm Libra. I believe some of it like the personalities. Libras are supposed to be some things that I am.

Meh a Virgo! I do believe in it....cause, although I get all my general personality from my dad, I fit the description of Virgo perfectly....But I never read it, except on my birthday, and even then, I get bored after the 1st sentence.....so I do beleive, but I'm not interested....

I was born under the NO PARKING sign. My dad said he knew the way to the hospital and Mum believed him. After that, we headed to the hospital and got on with all the complications.

HEh.. You're certainly a joker!! :P :woot: :P :woot:

Me, I'm a Virgo-Libra Cusper. Though I don't believe a word....

I found out on my D.O.B 22 septembr 1991 - The Dead Sea Scrolls are made available to the public for the first time, by the Huntington Library.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Gemini- something cusp.

Did you know that most horoscopes are wrong? Due to the movement of the stars, your horoscope sign is the one before the one that most books say. (I got that in some book or other.)

My brother is born on June 21, first day of summer, and he, for all I know, is a Gemini. But he's born on the last day, so every newspaper, website, and book say different things about him! Some things say Gemini and some say he's a cancer. It really confuses me!!!

Actually, my bro is the one that makes most of my posts! Here he is...

-'Sup.

LOL, which one do you think your future would go towards confusionz?

""I'm a ladies man/playboy or I'm eventually gonna turn out ....gay.""

The last two options made me laughh hehe.

I am a virgo. Sometimes, the horoscopes are right about my personality.

I'm a libra. I HARDLY find anyone who is a Libra, it's soo not funny. The horoscopes never match my life!

My mom is a libra.

I'm a libra. I HARDLY find anyone who is a Libra, it's soo not funny. The horoscopes never match my life!

I'm a Libra! Yay for Libras!