What's your Zodiac sign?

Ellie_Penguin

I'm Scorpio! 7th November is my birthday so:

"Scorpio is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Scorpius. Under the tropical zodiac, Scorpio is occupied by the Sun from October 23 to November 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from November 16 to December 15. The opposite sign to Scorpio is Taurus.

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a complex, emotional, analytical, focused, determined, hypnotic, and self-contained character, but one which is also prone to extremity, jealousy, possessiveness, stubbornness, and cruelty. In terms of anatomy, Scorpio is said to rule the pelvis, reproductive system and urinary system. In terms of geography Scorpio is linked with Egypt, Syria, Algeria and Morocco.

Scorpio is traditionally thought to be ruled by the planet Mars, but in recent years many astrologers have labelled Pluto as the ruler or co-ruler of Scorpio, attributing the intensity associated with the sign to the planet's influence.

On August 24, 2006, Pluto was no longer classified as a true planet and thus became a dwarf planet. It is not yet clear what effect this will have on the sign of Scorpio but some astrologers suggest that Mars will once again (as prior to the discovery of Pluto in 1931) become the primary ruling planet of Scorpio.

In mythology Scorpio is often associated with Orpheus, from the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Scorpio is also associated with the Greco-Roman gods Ares/Mars and sometimes the god Hades/Pluto."

Although the Planet for Scorpio is Mars, it's element is Water! (that's why I'm Maraquan too).

My parents are both Gemini, and my sister is Sagittarius.

Do you believe in it? And what's your Zodiac sign?

I'm a Virgo and well sometimes when I read the horoscope it matches with my life, but I don't believe in it. I just read it sometimes for fun.

I'm a taurus, and I fit that personality almost to the "t". As for horoscopes, no I don't read them anymore. I used to at the end of the day, see if my life matched it. Sometimes it did, sometimes it did not.

I'm Virgo but I never believed in it but hen I was from 10 up to 14 years old I liked to read my weekly horoscope just for fun, never did what was said to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Im a PROUD SCORPIO! and yes, i believe in astrology

Stupler, these Americans and Aussies wont have a clue what you're on about o_O

I'm Virgo - heh, birthday in two weeks - snd act like one =D

For you, Stupler,

my birthday is on November 8th when is yours?

"Scorpio is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Scorpius. Under the tropical zodiac, Scorpio is occupied by the Sun from October 23 to November 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from November 16 to December 15. The opposite sign to Scorpio is Taurus.

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity and power. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a complex, emotional, analytical, focused, determined, hypnotic, and self-contained character, but one which is also prone to extremity, jealousy, possessiveness, stubbornness, and cruelty. In terms of anatomy, Scorpio is said to rule the pelvis, reproductive system and urinary system. In terms of geography Scorpio is linked with Egypt, Syria, Algeria and Morocco.

Scorpio is traditionally thought to be ruled by the planet Mars, but in recent years many astrologers have labelled Pluto as the ruler or co-ruler of Scorpio, attributing the intensity associated with the sign to the planet's influence.

On August 24, 2006, Pluto was no longer classified as a true planet and thus became a dwarf planet. It is not yet clear what effect this will have on the sign of Scorpio but some astrologers suggest that Mars will once again (as prior to the discovery of Pluto in 1931) become the primary ruling planet of Scorpio.

In mythology Scorpio is often associated with Orpheus, from the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Scorpio is also associated with the Greco-Roman gods Ares/Mars and sometimes the god Hades/Pluto."

Although the Planet for Scorpio is Mars, it's element is Water! (that's why I'm Maraquan too).

OMG!!!!!! whats scary is my birthday is on november 8th and i know 2 people with a birthday on the 7th im on the 8th one of my past teachers had her birthday on the 9th and my uncles birthday is on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM VERY emotional so thats true but i dont think im prone to cruelty, im a vegetarian and im against a whole bunch of cruel things so thats not true about me and... uh... i rule the pelvis?... lol... well i am really good at dancing on parts of my body around my hips lol :laughingsmiley:

I'm a Leo and I also just look at horoscopes for fun. Most sites are completely wrong on my personality but a few seem pretty close. I'm not a total "attention-demanding" Leo :rolleyes_anim:. Though.. according to this free birth chart (or whatever they call it) something was rising in Virgo when I was born so it says I might exibit some Virgo tendencies :laughingsmiley:. Astrology is so weird.

Chinese Zodiac wise I'm a Rat. If... it means packrat than it totally fits :laughingsmiley:.

• 1 month later...

I'm a Libra, born October 14th (like Roger Moore :D)

I'm way superstitious and believe alot in astrology, and have read alot on how to read birth charts, and have seen that what I can come up with from this is scarily true (I've only it for like three people myself included, its a lot of work...).

I also fit some of the general traits of Libra, e.g., scared of conflict and therefore wanting everybody to get along...

I do not, however, believe in the horoscopes posted in the papers, this is due to the fact that it is simply impossible to make these horoscopes fit all the people born under that particular sign (but I still read them just for fun ;)).

To make a proper horoscope you not only need the birthdate and year, but also the exact time (within 15 minutes), and the birthplace.

So yeah I'm a true believer :P

im a rooster too, like mini

we born in same year

im 2 weeks older xD

my constellation sign in taurus too

somtimes its aries

this year is taurus! xD

:O are u and mini related? Just like mini and Rina are? When i first haerd about my sign - capricorn i thought the sign would be a pretty unicorn LOL.

Ohh okie loll

for me some of the like characteristics of a capricorn really does fit my description. Such as artistics and others. I forgot of coarse but i remr when i read it i was like ZOMG thats totally me. But sometimes i dun beleive it depending on my mood lol.