What's your Zodiac sign?

Ellie_Penguin

My sign is Gemini, and ironically enough, I have a friend who has the same birthday as me! xD

Coincidence? I should think not. I believe those horoscopes because of that incident.

If u go on birthdaygreetings or something like that [ a site] and one of the birthday cards tell u which famous people has the same birthday - sign as you. Its pretty neat to know.

awesome!

this is kinda related to the topic,

but on maplestory, they have these

clothes in the cash shop, and you can

now get ones that are your horoscope!

its sooo cool xD like taurus you have a taurus hat xD

I'm a virgo, and I don't like worship the stars, or anything, but I've been reading my horoscope, just for fun, and some of that stuff is true, and its kinda creepy, in the fun way. Like, it's a really fun coincidence.

You know what it says for you horoscope? Like the daily horoscope, it tells u what might happen today? Do you guyz beleive in it or has it ever came true?

• 3 weeks later...

the virgo

Positive Traits: modest, shy, meticulous, tidy, reliable, practical, diligent, analytical and intelligent

Negative Traits: fussy, hypercritical, harsh, conservative, overly-fastidious, overly-conventional, finicky, a perfectionist and a worrier,hardheaded,quick to judge

Likes: lists, hygiene, order, detail, precision, wholesomeness, health foods and perfection (even in minutiae)

Dislikes: squalor, uncertainty, health hazards, sloppy workers and anything deemed to be sordid

yah.. thats me..

Pisces,

Nah its phooey but it is fun reading them but sometimes they're kinda creepy o_O

Virgo. Most of the stuff is correct... except for tidiness. NO WAY am I tidy. I do read it sometimes, when I'm bored. Half of what I read is correct, although I don't believe it.

yes, also different sites say different things,.. so yah also in the chinese one im a horse

their hot headed too :P

• 8 years later...

I'm a Pisces, and personally, I like to think that horoscopes are malarkey, but they're almost always accurate... So yeah.

I'm a Libra. I do believe in the horoscopes as well. I am very wishy-washy, lol

I'm Pisces, but I don't really believe it. I like to read the horoscope for fun, but sometimes it's SO OFF that it's easy not to believe it.

On the other hand, I have a friend that believes in it and once she knew me enough she told me my zodiac sign (which was okay be because she already knew birthday), but she also told me my moon sign, my ascendant sign and my midheaven sign based on my personality, without even making the counts. It was quite surprising.