22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you make your NP?

• Games
    • Restocking
    • Luck Games
    • Scams
    • Other

My money comes from the Stock Market and Restocking :D

I've got about 1.2 mil worth of stocks in my portfolio and it is increasing more and more every day. The rest of my money comes from my mediocre (but improving) restocking ability, which has made me a few hundred thousand neopoints (which I generally waste as I tend to spend too much). I used to use games to make my money, which I would then put into the stock market, but I don't need to play games anymore as my bank account always seems to have at least 100k+ which is enough for my needs. Essentially, I am rich in stocks and poor in just about everything else.

My bank amount is pretty small right now, after Christmas.

Yes, stocks should have been added. I have over two million invested in the stock market and figure I make perhaps 800,000 a month off it. I'll have a better idea of how much next month since I'm now using neohangout.com to keep track. I make about 50,000 np net on my shop each day, but I don't restock from neopet's shops - just don't have time for that. I just search the SSW until I find stuff listed way below shop wiz prices. I play few games since I'm really not good at them. But with all that profit I am usually close to being broke since I put all my np back into my shop.

BTW, the first two months I played I only played games and saved up my np. I was able to buy paint my kougra royal (1.75 million?) when my account was only two months old (I had never played before) just because I had time to sit and play games. It was fun, but I don't have that kind of time anymore. :) I make more than a million a month now with far less work.

loocem - Make a goal to earn 15k a day from games or restocking (or however else you can make NPs) and then buy the max 1,000 shares of a company that is trading at 15 that day. The NPs you have invested in stocks will gradually build up then :)

loocem - Make a goal to earn 15k a day from games or restocking (or however else you can make NPs) and then buy the max 1,000 shares of a company that is trading at 15 that day. The NPs you have invested in stocks will gradually build up then :)

Yep, that's exactly how I (and most other people) started in the Stock Market. If you play your cards well, with a bit of luck, you can make a pretty penny out of the Stock Market :D

I play games, collect my dailies, use the stock market, and restock a bit, although at the moment my earnings are pretty meager. I also get a lot of my money from plot prizes.

That would be me. You see, I scam myself into spending more money, thus drawing more money from my bank account and pouring it into various assets which then rapidly drop in value and then- d'oh. Never mind. :P

Let's just say I hit the wrong button.

Well, through the last few months I've truly realised the value of games - I can make 20k+ from games alone each day, not counting sponsor games. But it's not every day I do it, because of time issues and sometimes I just don't feel like it. Then I just do the fast ones and deposit between 10 and 15k, with sponsor games.

I sell all items I get, except for those I collect. I feed my pets by lodging them - lazy, I know ^_^

I've restocked before with Kauvaras shop, and not too long ago I did it with backgrounds, but not anymore. It takes up too much of my time since I've started school again in october.

Other than that, I keep rare Tarla items until the price rises again.

And I help out friends. I have two friends who also play and they live together, but their internet is messed up and sometimes it just doesn't work, so I've had to do their Advent Calender for them a few times. Today, they gave me their Ultra Icy Negg that Tarla gave out, and I sold both along with my own and made 60k! Woohoo =)

And I bought a Dung Cave Background for 30k and Traded it for 40k - I don't consider that scamming, people can just research their prices properly before selling ;-p

I still have a Dung Cave Background for sale, btw.. 40k, that's 15k lower than any other Trading Post price :whistle:

Usually I just play games to get Np but I occasionally sell stuff in my shop, but not very often. I have a few stocks but I haven't checked on them in ages lol. I should really try actually using my stocks for some good rather than ignoring them!

The way I got so many stocks is that I bought 1000 (the maximum allowed) each day - every day (costs 15,000). I also do not sell more than 1000 stocks per day so that the amount of stocks I have will grow. The prices at which I currently sell are ... if I have 5000 of a stock I sell 1000 at 45. If I only have 4000 I sell 1000 at 55, if only 3000 I sell at 65, if only 2000 I sell at 75 and if I only have one I either sell at 85 or let it go higher to see where it will go. I just pretend that that np doesn't exist while it is in the stock market and I very rarely buy more than 5000 of each stock so that if one goes bankrupt it won't hurt too much and also to be sure I have a nice diversified portfolio, which ensures a regular income. I'd say that playing like this it takes about a month to start seeing much of a return, but eventually (~6 months+) it is really worth it. Back when I had very little np (last January) this wasn't easy, but I made sure I made at least that 15,000 each day so that I could invest. :)

People regularly neomail me asking how I made so much np in only a year (though it is a bit more than that now) -- this is one of the ways. Working on my shop was the other main way. Most days those are the only two things I do - buy stocks, maybe sell, empty my shop till and restock a little. That doesn't take long. But here and there I do a bit more work to be sure I can increase my shop size, which brings more customers into my shop which means I can make more and upgrade more. Vicious cycle really. Someday I need to stop upgrading and decorate my neohome properly - most of my neohome/neogarden furniture is in my SDB. I just haven't taken the time to do anything with since about April when I started working on my shop. I actually had 1 million np in my shop till this morning and used all of it to upgrade my shop, I think it was size 386 and now it is size 400. I only have 18,705 np now. My bank is empty. LOL!

Restocking mainly, and malling, stockmarket, and good luck =P

I'm horrible at most games so that never worked out well for me, heh.