Ratings Are Over!

Anime

The Ratings game is finally over. Thanks to those of you who rated, and if you entered check your sig for your prize (which was made by V).

Thanks for playing, dont get upset over your rate... I think you read all that in the rules. I hope we can do something like this again in the future- it was really fun!

This was a great contest! Thanks for everyone who voted, I'm really happy with my rating :D

I also saved my sig to photobucket, because I had nothing better to do. Thanks for the sig Xepha (and any other staff who organized this contest)

It seems that I still hold a good reputation among TDNers - or is it just the mind control? :devil:

The graphics are excellent by the way. :thumbsup:

Maybe we should have a separate 'Rate the Staff' contest? That would certainly be interesting. :yes:

I've had my posts and signature messed with about a hundred times now. I don't think TJ could do much to it that I wouldn't expect. :P

That's not me. :P

Hmm TJ abuses his powers then we must suspend him! I elect Tj for Banned Member of the Year XD

I do not. :P

Maybe we should have a separate 'Rate the Staff' contest? That would certainly be interesting. :yes:

I don't think it would go over well. :D Nice thought though. ;)