World in Turmoil

Guest Levy

"Huh, email addresses. These don't look like anything useful." she said, then tossed the paper aside.

((There's no way she could know whose email address those are, so she disreguards them.))

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I guess you guys could look at the other papers (with the schematics and all) and decide that whatever the e-mails are they must be useful somehow.

I'm waiting for an e-mail here. :P ))

Slash picked up the piece of paper and glanced at it. Some email addresses. He was about to throw it away, when a thought struck his mind. He walked over to Kait and handed her the piece of paper. "You shouldn't be so hasty to throw this away, someone here might know how to help. Maybe you should send an encrypted message to some of these people, you never know who this guy ((Doc Loc)) could be connected to."

((It's the first thing I could think of to email AA's character.))

"How are we suposed to email any of these people? This place has no connection to the outside besides that physically hacked line, and now we can't use that because C's systems will show data entering a destroyed facility." Kait rebuttled.

((Strange, C is an ally in one RP and in this RP he's the enemy... What could I be thinking? j/k))

((Couldn't Alethei have a secure computer with satellite internet access in his kit or something?))

((Alethei has no kit. Nothing. All he has is a bare white lab suit with no pockets and the stun gun and broadsword he lifted from that underling way back.))

((Well unless a phone could be used then we will be unable to contact Axon. Perhaps there is some sort of beacon signal that Axon could discover and be led to us?

By the way, I would also like to say that I'm going away for a week tomorrow and this may be my last post until next week. If so then ceya all in a week!))

((Slash could have a 'phone, or - more likely, in my opinion - Kait could have an antique (technology advances very fast) computer somewhere with a barely working internet connection.))

((The pockets sound like a good idea - Loc's the sort of person to have an illegal communications link of some sort with him.))

((*looks back* Well it kinda started when Loc appeared at Axon's door, and then everybody started talking in double brackets))

((Well, I'm not talking in double brack- oh. :P))

Alethei thought about the inscriptions. He had memorized them, but he did not understand them. In normal conditions, he would report them to his superior officer or officers, letting them decide what to do with the information.

His guardian seemed to have stored the information away for later.

The thought of asking never crossed his mind. But there was one thing he could do. They needed a contact device.

He walked up to the prone captive and opened the crudely hidden pocket-within-a-pocket, searching inside it. He brought out a phone, a cutting-edge device in particular, and wordlessly handed it to his guardian.