World in Turmoil

Guest Levy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Well you guys could try to dunk his head in a bucket of water to revive him, accidentally drowning him in the process. :P ))

(( That's what I'm talking about, people do come back in the real world, their heart stops, that qualifies them as dead, but a shock to the heart brings them back, basicly Doc Loc was a lab rat for himself, and this messed up his body))

((Point, this clone had a mental problem from what I read. It was first amnesia then I thought a seisure would finish him. You could come back to life if your brain doesn't function right but you'd be a vegetable.))

((Okay, where were we? Tom and AA3, if you two can navigate through that out of plot argument then I'd rather you two pick up after Kait took the paper from the corpse.))

((Don't do that, 600 papers with emails on each one? You're getting alittle overzealous. And try to mention something when it happens, not in an out of story conversation.))

((I'm sure it's possible to cram about 600 e-mail addresses on one piece of paper. ;) ))

((Ah yes, that was a stack of various maps and such. So, um, could we please get this roleplay moving again?))

((Well I sent Tom a PM, and AA3 happens to be in school at the moment. I'll poke him when he gets back.))

((Uh sorry guys, didn't realise everyone was waiting on me, I'll try and put something up soon))

((Ah cool. Anyway, I promise that by the end of the day (based on my timezone :P ) I will post something on this post. Hopefully should be soon, but if not at least within a few hours. Gosh I'm lazy :P ))

((I'm sorry too, everyone, for falling into the pithole that I thought only I could jump over (that's metaphorical). I haven't been very active on TDN lately, which generally is a problem with roleplays.))

Alethei took a surreptitious half-glance at the piece of paper. Having perfect recall, he continued staring straight ahead while he mentally examined the information on it.