Wildlife 2 Contest Signups (and Sneek Peek!)

Crusher

Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I can easily switch encryption methods and leave you stranded once more. :devil:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to start MoTA soon? Like New Year soon? Because it's been more than a few days. Or are you forcing us to wait because of some idea that was thought up last night?

Cameron is away until late January I think, so it should start some time then I guess.

I can wait *shrugs*

He just so happens to be in the best country in the world! :P

True, true. I would start the contest without him, but I'd be afraid of messing it up. :P He didn't leave any instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to Cameron on MSN... he fell down the stairs >.< Sounds like he hurt himself pretty bad, he couldn't type much :( He said to tell you all he sends his apologies, and that he can't wait to get back to start this contest!

He says he'll be back around the 23rd.

So the contest is pretty much on hold. When Cameron gets back, I guess we'll do another confirmation thingy and then get everything rolling (and trust me there's a lot to get rolling). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear contestants,

I would like to apologise for the extreme and unforseen delays which have led to this contest almost shutting down. I was on holiday without broadband. It was scary. *pokes what Izzy said about falling down stairs as an excuse*

Anyway, my arm is healed, I'm back from holiday, I've got a shiny new PC and school doesn't start for 2 weeks. Let's get cracking!!

Firstly, PM me with the words "MoTA Confirmation" in the subject line of your message. You don't need to write anything else. My name is now Kittenmaster Toogood. Not Bronchitis Boy. Once we have the confirmations in, we'll start in a few days. The whole thing is mostly ready, except for some writing and combat work. That's it! Start confirming! ;D

~Cameron~

I guess, due to the delays and all, we might just be accepting late sign-ups for a while. *hint*

Ok, we now have 10 official members. They are: Izzy, Strategos, Aang, Trisha, V, Livelovelaughalot, Doc Loc, Paul, Myriad and Metroid. That's a pretty good lineup of long-time TDNers (if I may coin the phrase), so this is looking like a pretty solid contest. Gone over the storyline with Theo and we're all go with it, and I have to say, you will love this story. I can't wait!

=Cameron=

Thanks Loc! To be honest, I'm itching to start it, and I think Theo is the same. Like my promotional graphic? *pokes my siggy* As soon as we have, say, 20 players we'll begin, or perhaps in about a week. We want to get it rolling ASAP, but we need more people first. The confirmations are slowly trickling in, with 3 on the first check, two on the second, two on the third and three on the fourth.

=Cameron=

That would be a good idea. And I have some ideas for our new combat system Cameron, so check with me next time we're both online.

I've confirmed!

Lol I've been waiting for this for quite a while now, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Cameron have had a discussion and come up with a cool new combat system (far more advanced than the old one ;) ). So keep signing up - we need more participants to make this work really well!

If you want to talk about this contest, please do it here.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered. Topic closed per request of topic creator.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.