Wildlife 2 Contest Signups (and Sneek Peek!)

Crusher

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, some seriosu replies to write. Firstly, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! :D Can I just ask that you guys do actually stick around, because if half of you quit the contest is gonna go tumbling to the ground...Anyway, reply time!

@ Izzy - Thankies for joining! That's the name of your Elephante, right?

@ Tim - >_<

@ Luna - Thanks ;). Theo answered your question. Ick, not looking forward to typing out that long name over and over. Looks like a job for SUPERCOPYMAN and MEGAPASTEBOY.

@ Myriad - Thanks ;). If you liked W1, then you're gonna love this. It'll be much more organised and planned.

@ Neon_halo - Of course it's all right! We need all the people we can get. And, believe us, it WILL be interesting.

@ Aang - Parsh sounds better than Parshay Monkey. I could never remember if it was Parshy or Parshay :P.

@ Her beloved Royal Highness Princess Ruto - Welcome aboard! Thanks for rejoining ;).

@ Loocem - I like your name O.O.

@ 'Xepha' - Thanks, you didn't have to though ;).

@ Metroid - Your screenname is so awesome! :O. (Don't tell anyone but I have like over 100 Bionicle sets >_<. So...addicting.)

@ Vivi - Nice name, I can't wait to write about why everyone calls you fudge in the storyline ;D.

@ Hamlads - Thanks, I hope you enjoy it ;).

@ Vira - Thankies ;). Good luck with your exams!

REMEMBER! Today is December 1st, go get your advent calendar prize once it's time on Neopets =D.

~Cameron~

Now we just have to hope that nobody drops out and this'll be great fun...

Actually 16. And I am SO not looking forward to writing up all the fighting and stat sheets, it took me an hour and a half just to write for 10 in the Wildlife contest >_<.

I'm working on redesigning the fighting so there is an experience factor.

~Cameron~

I like it Cameron, its really well made especially if its the first you've ever done :) . 16 members in less than 24 hours is amazing! Looks like you're going to get 20 pretty easily.

I think I could rig up a spreadsheet for you if you like. And good luck with your new computer.

Hopefully everybody who signed up will remember in a months time. :P

Thanks Tom ;). If anyone wants to contact me regarding the contest, my MSN is [email protected].

We haven't had any more registrations recently though, so I'm a bit worried that they will freeze up. The graphic does have a link though, so hopefully people will click it. TIme to go and spam politely ask people to join in the HOP. *shifty eyes*

~Cameron~