"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooohhh, reverse psychology! or is it. back to the plot, then:

which comes first? opposites or unscambling? wouldn't it be opposites? but then, there's debate, and no one can decide, and if we stuck with any and all of them we'd be testing theories until Christmas.

I'm back! I had buffalo wing flavoured chips and pop.

So now I'm ready to face the riddle!

And I'm not dizzy anymore.

Okay, so...

I think you guys are going wayy too deep into this thinking thing.

I don't think TDN would make the answer so absurd and complicated that we have to look for the opposite of potassium...

I'm thinking, find the Kalium Echo anagram, then find it's opposite.

Much easier than what you've been doing.

I'm back! I had buffalo wing flavoured chips and pop.

So now I'm ready to face the riddle!

And I'm not dizzy anymore.

Okay, so...

I think you guys are going wayy too deep into this thinking thing.

I don't think TDN would make the answer so absurd and complicated that we have to look for the opposite of potassium...

I'm thinking, find the Kalium Echo anagram, then find it's opposite.

Much easier than what you've been doing.

you make excellent head-sense. i'll look for good anagrams again. one-word, i'm assuming . . .

Time is running short,

Try not to ramble.

For if you think wisely,

You shouldn't be scrambled.

Meeptroid . . . sanity is for losers.

Why poetry? Four hours! There's no time to wonder if you're using reverse psychology or not, there's just no time for that. So, you're contradicting yourself, either there is or is not an anagram, and I sincerely doubt these chemicals have anything to do with the plot whatsoever.

Haha, thanks Jingle. I may have figured out that I seem to have a slight obsession with rhyming now.

But it's fun to put hints in riddles, so I'm content.

. . . All right. It gives you practice. But now, so close to the end, is it logical to be solving riddles with riddles? Doesn't that go against the law of equivalent exchange?

so...yes anagram? or no anagram? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words; quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, thanks Jingle. I may have figured out that I seem to have a slight obsession with rhyming now.

But it's fun to put hints in riddles, so I'm content.

Indeed. There's nothing like confuzing people with random works of art. Good times...

But anyway, I think the unscrambling part of my brain hasn't been put back together yet!

Aww, great. Now my fingers taste like buffalo wings. I love buffalo wings.

Meeptroid . . . sanity is for losers.

Why poetry? Four hours! There's no time to wonder if you're using reverse psychology or not, there's just no time for that. So, you're contradicting yourself, either there is or is not an anagram, and I sincerely doubt these chemicals have anything to do with the plot whatsoever.

Actually, I wrote that phrase in there as a dare on another topic. Besides, I have my sane moments.

Reverse psychology is not what I'm using,

I'm saying things out straight.

If you think too hard about riddles,

Failure is your fate.