Death Note!

xXMoonlightXx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your blonde O.o woahhh I'm cantoese so my hair brown boring everyday brown it great it can be brown I guess

your blonde O.o woahhh I'm cantoese so my hair brown boring everyday brown it great it can be brown I guess

No, I have black hair just now.

You could always dye your hair. My hair was originally brown, but it's been red, copper, purple, blue, green, black, blonde and many more before.

maybe man I still wondering why I got that nightmare from the movie O.o oooo just remeber bleach is on *goes to my own little world*

is it on tv? Incidently, I must ask the great anime watcher question: dubs or subs?

phhhh subs of course go sub can't wait till movie 2 comes out ^^ omg hitsugaya gonna be on the movie go hitsugaya! NOTE: hitsugaya my favrite charcter

why are we talking about bleach all of a sudden>< ???

Misa should'nt fall in love with Kiirao.o using her like that

phhhh subs of course go sub can't wait till movie 2 comes out ^^ omg hitsugaya gonna be on the movie go hitsugaya! NOTE: hitsugaya my favrite charcter

why are we talking about bleach all of a sudden>< ???

Misa should'nt fall in love with Kiirao.o using her like that

no idea, i blame you :P

Love is love. Plus, she admired him and his work.

yup. that is exactly what i mean.

it murder i tell you MURDER!!!

gee, you think? killing people equals murder? who knew?

yeah... who knew anyways

I don't think kira planned works because after 100 years everyone know hewill die and they'll start doing crime and they know someone out there is doing this so yaaaa I think his plan will stop working in 100 years XD

I'm pretty sure he actually was thinking ahead. I mean he did aquire a sucessor of sorts

Mikami

you mean that freak O.o he is sooooooo weird >< he like calling light god and stuff he creeping me out

XD "flamboyant pen flicks"

I think light does a little of that in the anime, doesn't he...

I kind of want to watch light's anime style demise since it's different than what happens in the manga, particularly concerning that fate of all humans. That was the most depressing final message ever.

As far a Mikami being normal, I thought he was bit obsessive compulsive. But I'm not a neat person, so perhaps I just don't understand the need for that level of order in one's life...

guys

He risk his life for kira and rather dies with needles all over his body then to refuse kira plans he nuts!

For a "nuts" guy, he's pretty normal. S'all I'm saying.

what? You think he normal or something? Oh sure that guy is tottaly normal for calling kira a

god

Yep just you normal every day garden varies normal people

no, I'm saying, as psychotic people go, not so crazy. He held down a job and everything. (um, at least, I seem to think he did XD)

=/ maybe so.... Look the whole point is Kira is the most selfish unbelivable greedy perosn who has no love for anything at all.

I think he considered himself to be 'selfless' rather than greedy. I'm not saying he was selfless, I'm saying he probably thought of himself that way. After all, he is dedicating his life to a cause, and therfore sacrificing other aspect of his life. In a certain light, that could be considered selfless.

I think he considered himself to be 'selfless' rather than greedy. I'm not saying he was selfless, I'm saying he probably thought of himself that way. After all, he is dedicating his life to a cause, and therfore sacrificing other aspect of his life. In a certain light, that could be considered selfless.

one person killed mass of people I think kira needs thereapy LOTS of therapy till he get the fact in his head that he is nuts