Death Note!

xXMoonlightXx

I hate that anime it gave me goosebumps already on the second episode and then L diedTT^TT I was LIKE WTF??!! that anime is wierd and yet I read the manga (btw if you want to go to a place filled with the latest manga and you want to go ahead of the anime go to onemanga.com !) ANd then I had nightmares when I woke up I was crying???!!!O.o I was so freaked out that light guy like coo cooO.o he think he can become god or whatever I laugh at the ridculous motion I laugh if in real life there are actually those people... As a christan I find it ridculous what he doing is murdering let god do the punishing. My favrite part of the manga is when he dead that right he died I loved that aprt I hope he learned not to mess with the government sorry if I gave some spoiler sto people but he like using people and stuff which is not right I'm glad is shimigami was'nt remi or they'll be in big trouble!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

USE SPOILERS TAGS DANGIT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh...woah at your writing format. Anyway.

I never found Death Note to be scary. It was more thrilling for me than scary. The anime was incredibly well written and occasionally well drawn (Madhouse clearly skimped out a bit on some episodes), although Matt's character was made super minor, his death was awesome. Regardless, Death Note is amazing. At the end of it, you just sit there and go "...wow....just....wow". I demand you all watch it. Right. Now.

yeah btw which side am I suppose to beXD??? Cause right now I am in the government sode >>

I find Death Note enjoyable. I've noly seen 4 episodes since I'm watching it dubbed on TV, but it has an excellent plot line, very well thought out. It brings to light a lot of questions you don't get out of most anime, and another rarity is that you're not quite sure if the Light is actually the 'good guy', or if L is.

Also, I'd like to note, that if it gives you nightmares... stop reading it!

I find Death Note enjoyable. I've noly seen 4 episodes since I'm watching it dubbed on TV, but it has an excellent plot line, very well thought out. It brings to light a lot of questions you don't get out of most anime, and another rarity is that you're not quite sure if the Light is actually the 'good guy', or if L is.

Also, I'd like to note, that if it gives you nightmares... stop reading it!

ummmm anime heart.... how am I breaking a ruleO.o

yeah btw which side am I suppose to beXD??? Cause right now I am in the government sode >>

I don't think sides really matter in Death Note. I mean, if you want to side with the government (who do you mean by that, btw? L? Near and his gang?), then no one is going to stop you. And there are always going to be L fans and Light Fans. My point is, Death Note portrays it's characters in a way that you have an understanding of all of them. You can understand why Light does as he does, even if you don't agree with it. And obviously, you can understand why L and then Near want to stop him. As well as Mello's reasons for wanting to stop him (rivalry with Near, btw). Death Note doesn't have good guys and bad guys in a totally clear cut sense. It just has people.

well, up until Light goes psycho bad guy at the end and dies, at least. Then you don't feel that understanding of him. Was anyone sad he died? ...Was anyone sad Misa died for that matter? XD

^^^^character fate spoiler- don't read unless you know what happens at the end of death note^^^^

I don't think sides really matter in Death Note. I mean, if you want to side with the government (who do you mean by that, btw? L? Near and his gang?), then no one is going to stop you. And there are always going to be L fans and Light Fans. My point is, Death Note portrays it's characters in a way that you have an understanding of all of them. You can understand why Light does as he does, even if you don't agree with it. And obviously, you can understand why L and then Near want to stop him. As well as Mello's reasons for wanting to stop him (rivalry with Near, btw). Death Note doesn't have good guys and bad guys in a totally clear cut sense. It just has people.

well, up until Light goes psycho bad guy at the end and dies, at least. Then you don't feel that understanding of him. Was anyone sad he died? ...Was anyone sad Misa died for that matter? XD

^^^^character fate spoiler- don't read unless you know what happens at the end of death note^^^^

VVVV Response to the spoiler VVVV

Misa didn't die did she? She was in the credits...

VVVV Response to the spoiler VVVV

Misa didn't die did she? She was in the credits...

no she did'nt die

no she did'nt die

I thought so

There were so many questions I had at the end there.

One was, why?

And what will happen to the world know that Kira is no more?

Didn't Kira threaten the government not to capture him, what was Near doing?

If Kira has the ability to make people commit suicide then could he make them kill everyone around them before they kill themselves? I'm talking about when Kira killed all but a few of the SPK members and almost all of Mello's mafia friends..

There was so much Light could have done to protect himself... He really shouldn't have underestemated anyone.

I thought so

There were so many questions I had at the end there.

One was, why?

And what will happen to the world know that Kira is no more?

Didn't Kira threaten the government not to capture him, what was Near doing?

If Kira has the ability to make people commit suicide then could he make them kill everyone around them before they kill themselves? I'm talking about when Kira killed all but a few of the SPK members and almost all of Mello's mafia friends..

There was so much Light could have done to protect himself... He really shouldn't have underestemated anyone.

orginally kira or more likely Light main goal was to make a placefree of criminal but now he just killing the government it does'nt make him good anymore it makes him bad! He should have never use the death note

I don't know if the anime is the same as the manga on this...

Did anyone else notice that it's kind of hinted in the manga that Near may have used the Death Note on Mello, or is it just me?

I don't know if the anime is the same as the manga on this...

Did anyone else notice that it's kind of hinted in the manga that Near may have used the Death Note on Mello, or is it just me?

They collaborated in the end, Mello freely accepted his fate.

They collaborated in the end, Mello freely accepted his fate.

I think that wear is pretty smart for a kid I can believe that Light killed L I mean L said he was his first "firend' I would stop doing all fo this I think he insane!

About Misa:

Misa does commit suicide, a year after the events in Death Note.

she did'nt commit suicde! she in the final chapter>< what make you think of that crazy idea??!!

WHY DID L HAVE TO DIETT^TT I mean he did say kira was his first friend and kira killed him! I hate him even more stupid>< STUPID>< S T U P I D ><!

Source: "Death Note How To Read 13", an offical additional volume of death note (post finalé)

L was certainly not stupid. Simply human.

(well, in a monkeyish kind of way)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

L was certainly not stupid. Simply human.

(well, in a monkeyish kind of way)

but kira did'nt REALLY have to kill him><

Use spolier tags on ALL spoilers.

hmm, as I recall, Light tricked Rem into killing L and his butler type man for him, by convincing her that Misa was in danger (prehaps of being caught by L?). Rem killed L and butlerman to save Misa because she loves her. And of course, in that episode Rem also dies, because she saved a humans life.

hmm, as I recall, Light tricked Rem into killing L and his butler type man for him, by convincing her that Misa was in danger (prehaps of being caught by L?). Rem killed L and butlerman to save Misa because she loves her. And of course, in that episode Rem also dies, because she saved a humans life.

Does'nt that sucks? I mean Rem did'nt do anything wrong!