Death Note!

xXMoonlightXx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey, hey. Love is a very powerful force. For instance, I bet Ryuk would sacrifice his life for apples. *nodnod*

How could he eat apples if he was dead? Ryuk ain't stupid. He would sacrifice someone else's life for apples. Speaking of which, I could go for some right now. *Grabs an apple* Mmm, juicy.

well I feel sorry for everybodyTT^TT BYE REM my favrite charcter Near though he like playing toys and solving case at one time XD he so cute in a kidish kid wayXD

I can't really decifer that sentence.

But are you referring to Near?

oh in this manga I read it said Wear/??O.o might be a typo a repeated typo over his name....

Don't panic! I'm sure we'll revert once we hit some actual spoilers again.

Trust me. His name is Near. Sometime it's spelt Nia.

His real name is Nate.

But mostly, he is fluffy little Near.

nate what funny name XD but ya I mean how is knowing charcter that britteny does'nt a spoiler?

cause I'm broed XD btw I AM ON TV go to discovery channel XD

Too bad Misa commited sucide I mean Kira treated her mean and stuff so she should'nt =(

delete me please.

Also, cover up "nate", it's a spoiler ¬¬

sheesh i already did>> you don't have to repeat it over and over >>

awww come on I did what you told me if your gonna ask that one more time I will ignore you =( then I think it will remove you from the friend list =(

Jennifer. I'm not asking you anything anymore. And, omg, you've not removed me yet! yes, you have, just checked.

FOR THE LAST TIME I CHECKED AND I DON'T SE NEON_HALO ANYWHERE MEANS I DELETE YOU FROM MY FRIEND LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME I CHECKED AND I DON'T SE NEON_HALO ANYWHERE MEANS I DELETE YOU FROM MY FRIEND LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude. CHILL OUT. You're using the wrong tense in your sentences. It's not my fault you're talking in the future tense when you mean the past.

On topic:

Matt's death. Awesome or what?

Dude. CHILL OUT. You're using the wrong tense in your sentences. It's not my fault you're talking in the future tense when you mean the past.

On topic:

Matt's death. Awesome or what?

gee I wonder why because your mentioning me about rejecting you in my friend list like 5 times and I said I already did >>

Kira death is better it's way better cause he deserve to die more than anyone else in the world

Jennifer. None of your posts make any sense! But whatever. At some point, you're going to have to learn about future and past tenses when you talking to people, otherwise misunderstandings like this are going to happen all the time.

well, aren't you just the big Light fan?

Jennifer. None of your posts make any sense! But whatever. At some point, you're going to have to learn about future and past tenses when you talking to people, otherwise misunderstandings like this are going to happen all the time.

well, aren't you just the big Light fan?

WHat??? He does your a fan of kira??? I find that very offened for some reasonO.o

I never said that. Were you also offended by the kira liking masses in the anime/manga?

wha???? Nevermind are you a kira fan>*squint eyes*

I mean if you think about it he killed Ray pebbler and then killed his wife and then killed al the FBI agents, and then killed LOTS of criminals and then he killed L TT^TT and then he manipulated Rem and Misa and Misa was still manipulated, And had no sadness of his father death and was manipulating him too, jeez you think he should'nt die? I wonder why some people who are watching this anime are rooting for kira ?O.O I mean he is the most evilist illian I ever seen in my whole life with no sadness or hapiness O.O

So your saying you did'nt want him to die O.o your saying he has too to make his dream come true O,o. but think about it. The world made itself like that if he made the world all kind and scared if Kira it worser than the whole world doing mini crime one by one. We do bad things everyday I mean like stealing a cookie from the cookie jar sins what I meant is Kira doing is wrong he making a world that fears him. So when your stealing cookie from a cookie jar your scared that Kira gonna get you. So I believe Near theroy right, What he doing is murder and making everyone like some robot who only does good and nothing else. Well that what I think anyway I don't know what you believe but ya