Death Note!

xXMoonlightXx

So your saying you did'nt want him to die O.o your saying he has too to make his dream come true O,o. but think about it. The world made itself like that if he made the world all kind and scared if Kira it worser than the whole world doing mini crime one by one. We do bad things everyday I mean like stealing a cookie from the cookie jar sins what I meant is Kira doing is wrong he making a world that fears him. So when your stealing cookie from a cookie jar your scared that Kira gonna get you. So I believe Near theroy right, What he doing is murder and making everyone like some robot who only does good and nothing else. Well that what I think anyway I don't know what you believe but ya

I am not saying I agree with Kira. But I could relate to Light. After all, we were supposed to, he's the main character. Anyway, think about it this way, Light still alive, more Death Note :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REalLY???!!! O.o man I'm like voting for the bad guys XD but i guess we should root for Kira dream XD. But still it the first series I ever seen where the main charcter guy dies have you watch the version where it like real life ish Kira looks japenesish and so is everybody and Misa has black hair XP

REalLY???!!! O.o man I'm like voting for the bad guys XD but i guess we should root for Kira dream XD. But still it the first series I ever seen where the main charcter guy dies have you watch the version where it like real life ish Kira looks japenesish and so is everybody and Misa has black hair XP

Those are the movies. And I've only watched the first one. Ryuk looks awesome in it. And L is perfect <3 (but Light isn't Lightish enough)

NO FAIR! I wanted too>< when I was like alittle girl or something like that I saw my older cousin watching it I thought Ryuk was a zombie XD and the it was a horror movie I ran away in the bthroom shaking in terror >< Hey! I was like 6 years old O.o aand my cousin watch the cantonese version XD

Can you not make EVERY post here a spoiler?

Cause id like to talk, just not about the plot?

Some people's deaths i didn't really like

TT^TT L never should of die...

sure whatever you say and I did'nt like the way killing people I mean >> were suppose to side Kira><

I don't see how that's true. I know that I disliked every devious thing Light did. Reading death note was like being an unwilling witness to a serial killer and not being able to tell anyone. I kept reading waiting to see when he would be discovered.

I wonder what the actions series look like O.O is it good? hmmmm

Life action movies, not series. I've seen the first, and it is very good. But the actor for Light isn't very...Light...ish.

Misa one of those japenese kid she has black hair and stuff and L is not weirish he has a clean shirt XD

I think L is portrayed brilliantly. I mean, really. His actor is so cute so perfectly L.

are you one of those anime fans who falls in love with anime boys O.o *shivers* I like anime but not enough to fall in love with ><

are you one of those anime fans who falls in love with anime boys O.o *shivers* I like anime but not enough to fall in love with ><

no, not so much much love for anime boys. I admire them and can understand the appeal at most...other types of fictional characters though, yes! :D

O.o Best to quit cause there not real no matter how much you hope >< unless you admire those actors for death note and stuff then yes keep your hopes Up XD

O.o Best to quit cause there not real no matter how much you hope >< unless you admire those actors for death note and stuff then yes keep your hopes Up XD

Gee, really? Fictional people aren't real!? Never would of guessed that! ¬¬ Anyway, I just think L was well cast.

No Near in the movies though ;-;

Gee, really? Fictional people aren't real!? Never would of guessed that! ¬¬ Anyway, I just think L was well cast.

No Near in the movies though ;-;

I bet they can't find an actorous with yellow hair nd speaks japenese wth the right size O.o in the movie did

L die ???

O.o

Near has white hair. Note my icon.

yes...but not because of rem/light.

nooo yellow hair! And besides japenses people has black hair they can dye it but yaaa believe me I'm cantonese I know.. We cantese dispise japenese because there mean to us O.o but i like there anime XD

how did L die then O.o

White. Mello has yellow hair(or blonde, as it's known).

And I know that black is the common hair colour for the Japanese, but there is such things as dye and wigs, after all ^-^

wrote his own name in..misas death note, so that Light couldn't kill him with his own detah note

White. Mello has yellow hair(or blonde, as it's known).

And I know that black is the common hair colour for the Japanese, but there is such things as dye and wigs, after all ^-^

wrote his own name in..misas death note, so that Light couldn't kill him with his own detah note

O.o

he wrote his name in his own book O.o

anyway wigs does'nt look cool or anything maybe dye is good