"Overthrow"

Zac

Hey Y'all,

Recently, the FMG obtained all 15 puzzle pieces. We have put together all the pieces, but we are still stuck on the Overthrow riddle. We want to know if anyone is at the same spot as us so we can compare results.

Thanks,

Zac

PS: I know there is already a board for this....

Oh Yes thats right.

Though you can't deny it.

WE are the Fantastic MSN group

Whenever, there is a riddle, or a puzzle that needs solving, Only one group to call, The FMG.

And before anyone says, We have made an oath that we do not give out Hints to the pubic

(We;re denying a hint so you lot don't see the puzzle :()

Pah, eletist...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It seems strange to me that people who won't help others would ask for help themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of the people who a) think badly of you for keeping your stuff to yourselves, b) ask you for answers, or c) didn't find stuff on their own. I just don't see why you would expect anyone to collaborate with you after that.

ETA: BTW, I also find it amusing that you all are so proud of having all the puzzle pieces when you acquired one by accident instead of solving the puzzle.

We're not looking for people who have solved it to just tell us the answer - we're looking for others who have reached the same point as we're at, but haven't solved it yet. Then maybe we can all work together to find the final answer!

Exactly! The key word here is "work"! We gained all of our pieces through teamwork and whatnot. Unlike others who simply gave out answers for those who do not wish to think.

That is why we need people who have basically collected all of the pieces also in order to cooperate on finishing the plot.

Also, how it strikes some as amusing about accidently getting a piece is beyond me. It was pure luck. We didn't ask for answers now did we?

ETA: BTW, I also find it amusing that you all are so proud of having all the puzzle pieces when you acquired one by accident instead of solving the puzzle.

Trust me, that isn't the one we're most proud of! Two of the ones that come after it are virtually impossible - the second to last one took us days to solve :yes:

As for the numbers one... think of it this way - if you were running through random combinations and you accidently stumbled upon the correct one, wouldn't you be happy about it? Look at the clickable Neopets one, most of you who have done it have no idea why they are what they are yet you're still glad to be past it!

Actually, I'm of the personality type that I'd be dissatisfied with an accidental answer. That's why I was happy knowing that an incorrect answer I had put in early on turned out to fit a riddle later. I also know the reasoning on the clickable Neopets one. It's one of the reasons I am disliking the number puzzle. It was already stated that being logical could be a hinderance. To me, that makes it less a fun puzzle and more an annoyance.

BTW, I didn't mean to get this thread off-topic. I don't have all the pieces, so I can't help you out there. Perhaps more importantly, even if I had all the pieces, I wouldn't help you.

if you want people to cooperate, then why dont you cooperate, so other people can get there too, and help you find the answer together?

This is a community plot, not a "FMG" plot i guess you just want to finish so you can get all the pool prize. Thats not helping people, thats being selfish

Okay!

Everyone please listen.

This topic was created for a purpose. The topic creator was asking for some help on a riddle in the current TDN Plot. From this post on, all posts MUST be related to the topic. Let's stop this arguing stuff, it's just not helpful. All posts that are NOT related to the topic from here-on-out will be deleted - and a verbal warning will be issued to the poster. If it progresses, this topic will be closed - anybody involved will be officially warned.

well, i don't know if this shines a little light on everything but do you think the filenames have got to do with it too?

(of course, the filenames could be just letters typed in by matt with his eyes blindfolded or somethin...)

i've got 15 pcs now... but still redoing the plot just to be sure on the pieces i have

Though To be honest, i don't think no-one should give answers to the Final puzzle, This is the final riddle, some of you have skipped the past puzzles, But I think Everyone should work on this. rather than ask for answers etc.

because This is teh final test to see if you really worked hard enough for the prize, and if you skipepd or get the answer from someone else, then your basically pathetic and don't deserve nothing

Though that is my opinon.

i have been working on the plot since the day it started... I think i may take a break as to clear my head... and then hopefully i will get some ideas cause nothing new is coming to mind.

Yeah... same here. I've been trying at this part for a little while. Tried overlapping/putting together the pieces. Have a word document with all the letters/numbers according to piece and color. I dunno. I thought maybe we'd need to unscramble, but it looks like nothing so far. If anyone gets a hint, it would be greatly appreciated!! ^_^

Do you think we have to look at the pieces in order??

Yeah... same here. I've been trying at this part for a little while. Tried overlapping/putting together the pieces. Have a word document with all the letters/numbers according to piece and color. I dunno. I thought maybe we'd need to unscramble, but it looks like nothing so far. If anyone gets a hint, it would be greatly appreciated!! ^_^

Do you think we have to look at the pieces in order??

i don't know... i don't remember the order i got the peices