"Overthrow"

Zac

I will tell you this. The pieces DO fit together, and there ARE alternates...

yeah... ihave all my peices together and the alternates next to its partner... it just understanding what I am suppose to get from it and figuring out how the alternate peices fit in

Yes, that would be problematic, wouldn't it...

But seriously, I don't know of any good hints to give you without giving far too much away.

I completly understand and I don't expect hints (granted they would be nice, lol) because it is the last riddle... plus it would be more accomplishing if i figured it out myself... so i think i am gonna give myself awhile before i sit down and seriously take time to look it over.

anyone have any hints how to get pased the ancient scriptue?>??

or pm me the answer

Hey, someone help me. :weird: :weird: :weird:

I amstuck at the time machine Neopian Times thing. :S :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

HEY! Like don't spam. 6+ smileys; excessive repeative letters in words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

HHHHEEEYYYY SOMEONE HELLP MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weird: :weird: :weird: !!!!!!!!!!

I AM STUCK AT THE TIME MACHINE NEOPIAN TIMES THINGING :S :S :S

take the first letter of each word in the article, and what does it spell?

take the first letter of each word in the article, and what does it spell?

THANKS MAN!! :evo: :evo:

I completely agree that no one should post the answer to the final riddle on the forum - people who've helped each other find the answer should be fine PM'ing the answer to each other, but PLEASE, don't post it!

It's fine that people can cheat their way to the end by finding the answers here instead of actually solving the riddles, but if they get to the end and get a paw on the prize just by copying the answer? How.. flat will that seem! I don't even care if I don't solve the last riddle before time runs out! I just hope no one will be idiotic enough to post the last answer here..

I would be happy to know when it's over, however, if I don't find the answer =)

Okay I have all the pieces and I have put them all together, but I'm not sure if I got it right. Has someone saved their image of all of the puzzle pieces together so that I can see whether or not I got it right? I can work on the puzzle from there, but I'd rather try to solve on the right arrangement than randomly try to get the answer. ^-^

Dankies! 8D

Don't worry. There's questions at the end of the game to verify you actually did have some input into this game. :P

Who has Photoshop here? It would be rather key (Those keys being Ctrl or Cmd and some numbers) if you did.