Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

five-pet option, then another five pets, then another, then another . . . five to the fourth power. hint? first letter of each of the pets' names? anything at all? the shoutbox has over 800 pages . . .

five-pet option, then another five pets, then another, then another . . . five to the fourth power. hint? first letter of each of the pets' names? anything at all? the shoutbox has over 800 pages . . .

in the search box at the bottom of this page, search for kacheek

Nope, I didn't answer it with the name of the chia. I just did, to see where it took me, and I got a screen with a little Meepit and a larger Feepit... is this the maze one you're all talking about?

Yes, Isabel that is the maze I was talking about. It is good that you confirmed that a lot of us missed some riddles. *applause*

I suppose we all should pay more attention to the clues/riddles; I have never heard of stocks called SB and OD so the broker's name doesn't make sense. -headdesk-

sorry we are sold out of everything! we get restocked every day or so, so please some back soon.

what the heck only gets restocked every day???

its not a store its a game ..

hint: its a game in the top rated games and it starts with h

in the search box at the bottom of this page, search for kacheek

many thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Four or more words, at least, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

"Sorry, we are sold out of everything! We get restocked every day or so, so please come back soon."

I am totally stuck on that one. Any hints?

it's a puzzle game beginning with 'ha'.

If you didnt put nigel, then what did you put??? :S :S

We both put a different answer, one that makes sense with the cules... how did the rest of you come up with Nigel from the clues given anyway? It still doesn't make sense to me XD

Right Hi people.

I desperately need a hint for the;

"Name the man with the one real head,

And be thankful he does it for no pay"

I just can't seem to get it.

Any help is much 'ppreciated!

:S

Can anyone give me a clue?

*is pulling hair out here*

I tried that El Diablo guy and Mr Insane and Adam and Sloth.

But nothing. :S