Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me with the clicky one now? sorry guys....

which clicky one?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

ALl posts need to be at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay so I'm on the black and white image part. How are we supposed to write the answer? Do you guys know the name of the medal-like object?

I'm there too, I hear you need to find the first letter of each item and unscramble them to find a Proper noun. I think I have it, I just don't know what the duck like thing is called, besides a duck. = )

Has no one at all gotten to the forest thing? I'm really thinking I went wrong somewhere. I've only done three riddles with accompanying puzzles, yet there are two riddles I haven't seen at all that I should have done already.

Okay so I'm on the black and white image part. How are we supposed to write the answer? Do you guys know the name of the medal-like object?

I believe that one is the altadorian sun shield or something like that...

Has no one at all gotten to the forest thing? I'm really thinking I went wrong somewhere. I've only done three riddles with accompanying puzzles, yet there are two riddles I haven't seen at all that I should have done already.

what was the last riddle you did?

what was the last riddle you did?

The last riddle I did was:

Fellow warrior in the battle ahead,

These people guide the way,

Name the man with the one real head,

and be thankful he does it for no pay

The last riddle I did was:

Fellow warrior in the battle ahead,

These people guide the way,

Name the man with the one real head,

and be thankful he does it for no pay

And what did you answer?

Maybe you answered wrong and skipped some riddles?

I had the same problem with the forest thing. It's actually because I put in the wrong answer to the previous riddle (though it was a good guess). I just started over once I realized what was going on.

Thank you. I think I know where I messed up. But at least I'll have the answer for something in the future.