Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I have a hint for this one?...

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

can I have a hint for this one?...

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

It's a color for Neopets that has different shades of blue. Just type the color.

I'm only on the first level of Defenders of Neopia :* My pets were never strong enough, alright?!

Anyway, is there a list somewhere I'm not thinking of? (Quite a possible option...)

go to ask.com and put in 'defenders of neopia'... that will get you guides with lists.

the list is:

Kentari

Samrin

Linae

Reginald

Solarin

Palia

?

you have to find another hero

(hint, hes in the hall of heroes in altador + hes probably one of the most known heroes)

(f.y.i. you have to put both his name and his title)

the list is:

Kentari

Samrin

Linae

Reginald

Solarin

Palia

?

Check the Hall of Heroes

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ummm... am I the only person who doesn't get the Beatles thing? I truly have no idea what to do on that part...

beatles?

do you mean the beast riddle???

(if it is, the answer is a spooky petpet that is in a game where it fights another petpet with a similar name to it) (ex. .... VS ....)

beatles?

do you mean the beast riddle???

(if it is, the answer is a spooky petpet that is in a game where it fights another petpet with a similar name to it) (ex. .... VS ....)

No, I'm past that one. It's the forest thing, and there are a lot of references to the Beatles....

what does the riddle say exactly?? :S

It doesn't say anything... There's a forest setting and there are clues lying around. There's something like a tv guide, a playlist with Beatles songs, a piece of paper with different modes of transportation.... I'm clueless as to what it all means...