Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone on the time one? it says my timing couldnt be better..well it could but you dont know that

Its a neopets game...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

Can someone help me with this one- I have no idea what to do!!

I have been trying all the names of the leaders of neopia, because they would be the ones i would think to overthrow, but none of them worked.

ahh its really hard,

at first i thought it'd have something to do with the puzzle pieces but now i dunno

My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however...

I came to like it when I spotted a rainbow on Christmas Island. There was the red, yellow, pink, green, orange and purple, but one colour seemed to stand out from the twilight sky. From the starry sky out stood the most stunning colour of blue you can imagine.

Then I saw a shadow creeping from behind one of the statues. It slowly started to creep out into view like a ghost. It was beginning to get dark and those statues look scary in the sunset. The shadow continued to move towards me, but it wasn't anything to be scared of. It was simply an Ogrin. My mind was playing tricks on me...

Can someone help me with this one- I have no idea what to do!!

Look at the Rainbow pool and use all the types of blue listed there.

yeah, i just cant think of how to use them cause not only do some pieces not fit together, but when you put the ones that fit together, together, looks like your still missing pieces

Me too! Plus, I seems to have duplicate pieces (they are only slightly different from one another - I have 3 "pairs" of almost the same pieces)

Me too! Plus, I seems to have duplicate pieces (they are only slightly different from one another - I have 3 "pairs" of almost the same pieces)

yeah same

thats why i dont know whether or not we are suppose to use the puzzle pieces yet

How many pieces does everyone have so far. I'm talking to those who have reached the "overthrow" riddle.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.