Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THIS NOW.

I am in NO mood to repeat myself, so I'll say this once more and that's it.

After going through 17 pages of double posts and less that 7 word posts (I'd like to thank everyonw who DID abide by the rules and didn't backseat mod...) I'm going to say this:

EVERYONE who is new here READ THE RULES and follow them! I don't want to have a constant watch on this forum, and I don't want to ban you, but if posts that are too short keep coming up, I might have to. If things get to an extreme, you CAN be banned form the plot as well.

are the puzzle pieces supposed to show up all on the same page? because i only see one each time.. and does anyone know what this clue means? :

Above Neopia,

Way up high,

Beloved utopia,

Where am I?

Um, hello? What utopia (def: "perfect" community) is above everything else? (in actual elevation)

UHM... I THINK IM STUPID... THE WORDS ARE all messed up.... what do i do? i think im still on the first / second one... :crying:

What does the riddle say?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

All posts need to be at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So is there no-one that can help me out with the numbers one? I was thinking maybe I had to try to get the 1:1000 part equal?

which numbers one?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

which numbers one?

It came directly after the one about the FQD and the Pink Uni...

Hey guys,

Its all well and fine that you are participating in Kalium Echo but this IS a forum and there ARE rules. If you have broken one of our rules, (if there is a red notice under your post) or even if you haven't, I ask you to read these rules

Please make the plot experience enjoyable to this all.

Zac, the most pwnsome Sentenial

(said with anime's premission 'cuse you're more likely to read it)

still someone has yet to give me any hints on the one where you click on one of the five neopets they show you, then it takes you to another screen with 5 different neopets, etc. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

still someone has yet to give me any hints on the one where you click on one of the five neopets they show you, then it takes you to another screen with 5 different neopets, etc. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

There is an order that you have to click it in. I'm sorry, I don't remember. But you can swim through the other 20~ pages to find it. Just search for "Kacheek" the first one using control + f on every page. I remember someone posted it. 8D