Riddle Help!

Zac

Where do you look for the answer to the pink uni question? No one seems to be answering that one. If I can get past this i can help on the next one

People have said it, quite a bit now, in this monsterously long forum XD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still someone has yet to give me any hints on the one where you click on one of the five neopets they show you, then it takes you to another screen with 5 different neopets, etc. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

I believe the answer is on the Shoutbox archives. You have to search for it though. I forgot what page it was on.

So Isabel, did you answer the FQD and Pink Uni with an answer different than the Ferrari-Driving chia?

I answered with the chia and moved on to an invisible maze puzzle.

Ferrari-Driving chia? Okay, my answer to that one was very different to that XD I don't even know which chia drives a Ferrari...

"My favorite colour is baby blue. It's not always been my favorite, however..."

I don't know if I'm in the right direction, but is it the name of a hero?

No it's not the name of a hero... it is a shade of blue... try checking the rainbow pool

There is an order that you have to click it in. I'm sorry, I don't remember. But you can swim through the other 20~ pages to find it. Just search for "Kacheek" the first one using control + f on every page. I remember someone posted it. 8D

Thanks I finally got it! :0) I must've tried 100 different ways!! :)

Can anyone give me a hint on what to do with the small meepit and the bigger feepit? I can't seem to hit a page where i can type, and there doesn't seem to be any place to click. (sorry if i missed it in the last pages, but swimming through it is kinda daunting. ^_^ )

Isabel: I am assuming that you didn't answer the FQD and Pink Uni question with the name of a chia then?

If that is the case, then all of us "stuck" on the overthrow question may have missed a swath of the plot...

Nope, I didn't answer it with the name of the chia. I just did, to see where it took me, and I got a screen with a little Meepit and a larger Feepit... is this the maze one you're all talking about?

Can anyone give me a hint on what to do with the small meepit and the bigger feepit? I can't seem to hit a page where i can type, and there doesn't seem to be any place to click. (sorry if i missed it in the last pages, but swimming through it is kinda daunting. ^_^ )

You have to use your arrow keys to move the meepit on the feepit.

uhm.... for the bird thing... do i need to cap anything? i am getting frustrated

The bird riddle is reversed. It's like looking in the mirror really.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

about the overthrow riddle... i thought maybe it would have to do with TDN because "A program has been running to find a way to infiltrate TDN's security procedure." but i tried everything that would pertain to it, so i think, just wondering if anyone has any other ideas?