Last to post wins!

Parshy

I blinked on purpose cuz I didnt know there was a contest... *STARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARESTARE* IM THE STARE MASTER!!

I wonder how many cows were needed to make all this butter.

Most likely thousands...but who knows, maybe that is synthetic butter

Did you know they're already building houses with a 3D printer? There's a test project I read about. If it all goes well they'll be able to build houses in 24 hours (the walls anyway).

:laughingsmiley:

ummmm...... can I turn the butter into chocolate?

Maybe, if you add any liquid that doesn't mix with butter or any ingredients in a chocolate bar, then you drain the butter out then add the cocoa and the other ingredients, then drain the liquid you put into the butter. Never mind, too complicated. Just use a magic spell.

I have a question if you were to turn the butter into some sort of chocolate spread how would you do it because i'm not sure how many packs of Nesquik it would take to make a chocolate spread and then you would probably have to mix it or something and it's kinda hard to do that when it's not in a blender or bowl.