Last to post wins!

Parshy

Yeah, I bet tool hated that they had their own venue and such :P I actually learned about tool from that game. XD Schism is so awesome though.

I didn't like playing the Tool tracks. They were unpredictable in that you could never get in the rhythm of playing, and it made for some very uncomfortable button placements. Maybe if I heard of the band before I played that game I'd like them better. :/

Tool is really weird in my opinion. They don't let their music be put on iTunes, they don't like the attention, or being famous at all, and they release albums once every four years o_O I only like one song by them called Schism.

Winning.

That's... really really odd. o_0

And no you're not. :P

The topic don't wanna be lonely no more, it doesn't wanna have to pay for this, it doesn't want another lover at it's door, it's just another heartache on it's list

I don't wanna be angry no more, you know I could never stand for this, so when you tell me that you love me know for sure, I don't want to be lonely anymore.

I *love* Rob Thomas. :wub_anim: