What Graphic Program do you use?

StrangeCandi

I use GIMP http://www.gimp.org/ it is a good graphic program you should try it.

I second the motion.

(In other words, I use it as well.)

Photoshop CS2, like all you other people. :) I think Photoshop has a good blend between usability and complexity. Just the thing I like.

I'm actually thinking of a future in multimedia, including the use of Photoshop along with other things like webpage creation. I'm pretty handy at the old Photoshop if I do say so myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, a little update on my graphics program. I have CS2 on my living room pc now, but because it isn't much different than CS, I will keep CS installed on my room PC.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't make/edit graphics much anymore, but when I do I use GIMP :) I made my avatar and my siggy using GIMP....

Most people I know use Photoshop. I'm trying to get a copy of it from a friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just learning how to edit graphics using GIMP. I started with GIMP when Paint finally became too much of a headache.

Go GIMP! I am learning as well with GIMP, but I am pretty impressed with myself as I managed to make my siggy and avatar in GIMP. I love my set :D

• 5 weeks later...

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0. I find it a good program that has ideal tools for the kind of artwork I do. Yes, it does not have all the best tools and sometimes can be a little limited, but I find it perfect to meet my needs. I also use a Bamboo Digitalizing Pad, it helps me draw smoother lines than what I could do with a mouse. ^_^

OOOH wow. Now that I've seen your graphics, it makes me cry because I'm so bad compared to you. :crying: I'm gonna practice more and mess with the program so I can get as good as you guys! :yes: *looks at pathetic Chibi Onigiri logo* I did that in 5 minutes... *sigh*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

ZOMG!

I use the Gimp too and I made my avvie (with some other programs of course!) with it.

It's just a clip, but it's a very funny one.

Anyways, this is my first 'amazing' post because I haven't been on for quite sometime (on TDN.)

So, hello everyone!

Edit:

Come to think about it....I may have to change my avvie.

Does it work fine for everyone else?