Staff Avenger

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshots are usually a good place to start. I've changed my name on here so many times, Matt could do something like. "Levy, or is it Tyler, no its Teen_Astronomer. Who the heck is this guy?"

Levy, are you actually serious? I've come here to see who the other two I have left to pwn and I see your latest post and think "Woah. That guy just totally read my mind". Seriously. That's what I've done.

Levy, are you actually serious? I've come here to see who the other two I have left to pwn and I see your latest post and think "Woah. That guy just totally read my mind". Seriously. That's what I've done.

Are you freakin kidding me? I was just throwing things around! Well, I had better save my current sig's code in a txt file so I don't loose anything. ^^

Edit: All saved, pwn away!

I keep watching it, over and over again. I know it's true. Rules are important. *shrugs* But, honestly, I don't really WANT the red name. *sighs*

So, when do we get to rate our pwns?

Smumpkins, The voting process will be between the 20th and 23rd.

And as for the official notice.:

You may all think that this final is so nice, and just follow a straight line.

BUT Soon you will all see the Evil Twist. :evil:

The Final is meant to be special, so I thought, place in a few twists :evil:

I just got my pwn, but its less funny because of this...

Screenshots are usually a good place to start. I've changed my name on here so many times, Matt could do something like. "Levy, or is it Tyler, no its Teen_Astronomer. Who the heck is this guy?"

How did I do this? I don't know. Maybe I just got some kind of other-worldly psychic power. o_O

I just want to clarify, I have said this before. 'Tyler' Is an old alias I used to use because it is a common name. (Online predators etc...) Anyway, my real name is Leviticus.

EDIT: I kinda split it into two halve so it wouldn't reduce its size. ^^;

Awesome Pwns!

I'm Xepha's final victim. Either she's going to seriously pwn me good, or she has no idea for me.

Or procrastination. :P

(I do that a lot)

Or she can't get the idea in a visual form because she stated that ideas can be hard to create what you really had in mind.

Or dinosaurs that were cloned by a deranged scientist chased her away. :(