Staff Avenger

Awesome_Paul

Because the Old one got Messy and confusing, (even I couldn't stand it :P) This will be a New, Cleaner, Environment safer topic. And hopefully, i will keep the amount of time right (its been kinda slacking which all my fault)

Upcoming Fixtures

Round 5 (This round will Start Wednesday)

Xepha vs Mikey

TBC vs Anime

TJ vs Matt

Overall Table (from Round 4)

Xepha = 5

Matt = 3

TJ = 2.5

Anime = 1.5

TBC = 1.5

Mikey = 0.5

Advertisement to Members: May need 5, 7 or 9 Members for the Final of the Staff Avenger

To apply, Contact me on Msn, and you will need to be active near the end.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Anime has no idea how to pwn TBC, and has no chance at winning (nor does she want to be in the Evil Last Round) so she resigns. Give TBC the point and keep him away from my sig.

Cough, I think its been long enough, So its time to reveal the Ultra New Final Secret!!!!!!!

The 2 Staff which are in the Final are Matt and Xepha!!!

We have all seen what Matt can do to Xepha, and Xepha to Matt. Xepha won out of that round.

But to hold the title of Staff Avenger '07, One must not only pwn the fellow Staff, but must also think fast and use their knowledge to pwn the members...Which is where the Final comes in.

I have recruited 5 fellow members to participate in the this final test.

Both Xepha and Matt will each have 3 members. (I have used random.org and got them to pick 3 numbers each)

The Fellow Teams are as follow:

Xepha Victims:

Metroid

Dillon

Taco

Matt Victims:

Levy

Zac

Vivi

For the following explanation, I will use Xepha and her Victims as an example.

Xepha will have to pwn all Metroid, Dillon and Taco in a 2 weeks period. It can be done quickly, or in anytime she wishes.

At the end of the 2 weeks, Metroid, Dillon and Taco will each have to fill out a form about their pwn.

The form will be created later. Though in each category they will have to place a number between 1 - 10 (1 being bad, 10 being Great)

The numbers from all 3 forms will be added up, and the Person with the higher number will be gain the Staff Avenger Title.

The round will start This Saturday (4th November) and will end the 20th November.

The 6 Members will have 3 days to fill in their forms, (can easily be done in 5 minutes, so hopefully there be no excuses). If they do not fill them out in time, They're forms will not count and it will cost the Staff number dearly.

So This Final will End the 23rd November!!!

(This contest must have at least been 2 months long, Ouch)

Yeah but if it does return, I think the earliest it will be will be June/July. The title can be given up so quickly.

But I must admit, its been fun for me, Ever since my AC Table stopped, my evening been so boring, but this have made my boredom disappear (I now have to find a new idea for when this finishes :P)