The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

True, I suppose, but only independently of each other. Together, they would be misery. Me + alcohol = unbelievably lazy.

The person below me enjoys long walks in the snow.

Haha :D

Sort of true. I could picture it being a kind of romantic thing if done with somebody else...where the sky's dark etc...but alone walking in the snow gets really tiring.

Long-time exposure to snow also makes me crave orange juice for some reason. I'm such a weirdo.

The person below me has never tried a Durian fruit.

Picture of one:

300px-Durio_kutej_F_070203_ime.jpg

False. I try to make a point of trying any exotic food I can, but I haven't had the opportunity to try durian yet. :(

The person below me is not adventurous with food.

False and true. I'm actually not sure here. I am rather picky with food...refuse to try sushi, dislike most shellfish and cringe at the thought of some other foods... but I do love fruit! I'll always be up for trying fruit.

Personally I don't like Durian, it's one of those fruits with an acquired taste. It smells really strongly and has a strange texture. I dislike it, but my mum likes it.

The person below me has an abnormal sleeping pattern.

True. Though the item changes every now and then.

Lately it's been Jaffa Cakes.

And I have an addiction to oranges and all of that family (clementines, satsumas, etc)

The person below me has blue eyes.

True. I have a ton of homework and studying that I'm simply refusing to do. It'll lead to last minute panicking to get everything done...but I put myself in these situations. o_O

The person below me watches Family Guy.

False.

The person below me just remembered that they have to arrange a StarCraft match sometime. xD

True.

The person below me now knows that StarCraft is the greatest RTS game ever. ;)