Qasalan Expellibox

Anime

game_qasalan_expellibox.gif

A new daily game, based purely on chance, gives you a slim chance at winning NeoCash FREE! Check out Qasalan Expellibox (or here to go directly to the game) and see if you get lucky.

It is unknown how much NeoCash you'll get if you win, or the amounts from any of the other prizes slots (aside from the X, you get nothing for those spots). This will be added to our dailies page shortly. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any further details on this new game.

Remember, if you're not registered on our forums, you can still comment on pieces of news like this! Just click 'comments' below this news post on the main page, and click 'Add Reply' at the bottom of the page that you reach.

-----------

In other NC Mall news, from October you'll be able to buy Neocash in Target stores in the United States. They come in denominations of 1,000 NC and 2,500 NC (US $10 and $25 each). You can still purchase your NC quite easily via Paypal on Neopets, though! If you happen to visit a Target store, you'll see them in the Video Game section near other Nexon online cashcards.

nccard_illusen_1000.pngnccard_usul_1000.png

nccard_sloth_2500.pngnccard_fyora_2500.png

To locate your nearest Target store, visit their website here.

Ok, I'm gonna say this ONCE.

If you want to debate the NC Mall, ways of getting NeoCash, or this game, move to the Neopets Debate topic- I can and WILL delete any posts about it being unfair after this post. They make things look unprofessional and could scare people off.

I think it'll be very cool, to see what happens when you do eventually do win. Looks like it's programmed to be 1-Random (duh) and 2- Very rare to actually win.

This is the message I keep getting. Does anybody know what this means?

The machine is jammed. We've got our best team on it, but you'll have to come back later to deposit that scarab.

According to the NeoBoards, you aren't the only one getting that message. No idea why.

I personally believe they are having database issues with it or something. I'm sure they will work it out.

Sent mine to Krawk Island and got a Qasala curse book. Worth around 3000np according to the shop wizard. Not a bad haul!

It's entertaining, Especially in character. Got to laugh at all the little scarabs being zapped to wherever they land!