1. 1. Match 1

• Matt
  2. 2. Match 2

• Anime
    • TJ
  3. 3. Match 3

• TBC
    • Xepha

Yes animations are acceptable. :) Flash is allowed, just don't go overboard. Basically if I can be done with another image program such as Photoshop or animation shop, then go for it. You just get to do less work. :)

I'm done mine by the way Ryan, be scared, be very scared.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah TJ basically covered it, Yes on Animations and Yes on Flash, But no extreme awesomeness (<<< Actually a Word, by Firefox Dictionary :D) Flash

But yeah, The Contest will start On Monday (I place the time later)

So my to-do list before it starts

-PM jubjub about him replacing Ian (unless another staff wanna chat to him on msn about it ;))

I'll see if I can chat with him on MSN tonight if he gets on. Potential problem with Jubjub replacing Ian. Jubjub said he'd be gone for 3 weeks a day ago in the SC, so I'm not so sure about that. But if he gets on, I'll chat with him about it.

No progress on Matt. I didn't see Jubjub on MSN last night, but he posted news again today... :/ so I'm not exactly sure about all that's going on there. I'll try again tonight, you might wanna PM him just in case.

|||| EDIT |||| I have chatted with Jubjub, and he said no thanks. Sorry Yall.

errrr, sorry everyone, It may be delayed until Wednesday, I need to contact ian and ask if he will be able to do it, Sam said Ian might not, so we brought Jubjub in, but now Jubjub can't, gone back to chaos :(

EDIT:

I have been thinking about this, and found 2 ways around it: (though I still have to PM Ian yet, so depends on if he takes part)

-We wait until Eric/jubjub to return, then we start it

-One person gets a Instant win to the 2nd Round

Any other suggestions?

EDIT x2:

Sadly, This will be delayed further, Without Jubjub, Eric or ian competing, there are only 7 people.

I would have asked one member to not do it nicely, but then it would juyst leave trouble for round 2, because there be 3 people left.

Though one suggestion would be, aqsk one staff to leave the comp. and have a Single round robin, So each staff would face each other once each time. Though that would make it quite longer. But its up to the staff really.

Okay Scratch the Delayed thing, pfft who "delays" things :P

So the Details

Fixtures

Matt vs Xepha

Mikey vs Anime

sam vs Ian

TJ vs TBC

Rules

-If you don't do nothing, you are DQ

-Rest of Rules on First post

Voting Rules

-To Vote you must PM me

-You may Vote for Each Match Once

-Voting Results will be out 10 Minutes after (Unless Im extremely busy, then I will warn you)

-Staff May Vote but not for their own match

Times

The First Round will begin This Friday at 10AM NST

The First Round will Finish Sunday at 10AM NST

The First round Voting Will Start Sunday at 10AM NST

The First Round Voting Will End Monday at 4AM NST

I Think thats everything?

Can we make little "support" buttons for others to use in their sigs?

aaandd, can we just send you a PM with the 4 (or 3) people we choose to win as the subject? That way you can get through them easier. :yes:

Matt thats why I had it starting tonight rather than Wednesday/Thursday.

TJ asked me on MSN why Friday?

and I replied because of all the School and Uni, so the weekend, they're mainly free.

If you do need more time, just ask. Or if you don't want it in the week, just say.

More than happy to have it weekend only, (even if it may annoy people :P)

Uhm.

Ian won't be playing. (At all.)

(For that reason, I won't be editing his signature. :))

(Ian needs to be out of the game; unless there's a replacement, I'll drop out to make the numbers even.)