• Matt
  2. 2. Match 2

• Anime
    • TJ
  3. 3. Match 3

• TBC
    • Xepha

I did do them out of a hat.

But im saying because you 2 were drawn and you said you had flash, i thought i make you two a flash battle as you were picked together.

It would have been a different bits but rather than going

1st pick vs 2nd pick

I did:

1st pick vs 5th

2nd pick vs 6th

3rd pick vs 7th

4th pick vs 8th

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really .. unfair, Flash is my only image editing program, and it still is within the confines of saved gifs, which you can do with photoshop etc. Flash just makes things easier. If I dont have Flash, All im left with is paint, which means... I lose.

Isnt' is unfair to those people who don't have flash then, they basically lose. Only one person has flash, so it's easier for him to ban flash. :( Sorry Ryan.

Download gimp or something, and anyone can make .gif's easy (yes even in paint). :)

I'm working on one right now. *cough*

Yes but anyone else could download flash and use it, its really simple... But it still doesnt give any advantage, you still must have the idea...

All Flash can do (with gifs) is take a series of pictures and put them together, just like Gimp/photoshop/Image Ready/Fireworks etc... I cant do anything more than everyone else can, but without Flash, all I can make is a simple bitmap... much less than everyone else :sad02:

Even if its just a compromise, Ill show Vivi my image, and he can decide if its too good or whatever

On a less annoyed note, look what I found! :P

ipwnanimebad.gifanimeegg1.gif

meowned.gif

tbcpwnsanime2.gif

Hmm, The Flash thing is a Concern.

because most Staffers have Photoshop,fireworks or some good image things.

Though what im guessing is that TBC doesn't have those, he has flash and paint??

So banning TBC to use Flash, would be like banning TJ, Anime, Xepha, Matt, Mikey, sam and Ian not being able to use Photoshop or another program like that.

But like TBC said, the program won't give an example, it all depends on what the idea is. Because TBC could make a Flash sig, but have no idea, which means only afew votes.

And last time, Jasper was a expert a flash, yet no-one complained (and did she get beat at some point, not sure) and everyone enjoyed a good flash siggy.

But don't forget, the whole Contest isn't about how amazing it is, doesn't even matter what program is used. It depends on the creativity, and how much you worked on it, or how amusing it is. So A 1 hour Paint drawing could beat a Flash one.

But the Flash is still an issue, So far its Banned and Not-banned, (<_< and who edited my last post <_<)

Sorry Jubs

When I was during the PM of staff, your internet was dead, so I weren't sure whether you were returning soon.

And the amount of people available to make it right for rounds are 4, 8, 16.

And it wouldn't be right to PM one staff who said they like to do it, and say, they can't.

But if this goes with any problems, There may be one in Nov/Dember as a Holiday Special.

In November I will come up with another idea whether its This, or another one ;)

The rule No flash hasn't been confirmed. Because if most staff have photoshop, some may have the Image ready, which would allow them to do Animations.

This is gonna be the hardest rule, because there are some staff that are AMAZING at Photoshop and even Paint, So if I do say No to Flash, it would just give the other people an advantage.

Because TBC said earlier, he has only Paint and Flash, while everyone else has Photoshop ansd other image editing programs, it would make it unfair if its TBC paint vs Xepha Photoshop, It be be death match, No offense to TBC paint skills, But Photoshop has so many more abilities than paint, its well suicide.

So its a completely Hard choice to make. being either way i do someone be annoyed/upset.

I don't really see that's the problem with animations, anyway...

Ryan can do it in Flash... and the rest of us can do it with image ready or animation shop if we want. It's not a obligation to do animations. (It's basically more work to prepare many frames than to do a single picture XD)

Ian won't be active in this, I expect.

I'm working to get Xepha her mod powers as soon as possible. Once that's done, you can begin.

I'm proposing that Jubjubman will be drafted in to replace Ian. :)

(You can PM him, Vivi, with the information he might need.)

:)

Actually I used imageready last time :) and all Im using flash to do is make things appear... in order... like

I ................ PWN ................... TJ (which is true, but not what Im doing)

Dont you love the word TWEEN