enitul Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Is there a legal way/place to trade out NC items? Since I didn't visit the quest page every day this year's Fearie Festival (I mostly did the donation/coucil voting part and only visited the quest page the last 4-5 days because only then I rememberd you could also do that because I'm an idiot) I missed of a good number of Delina Quests. And the item I missed out on, but would still really like, is the Sunset Dreamscape Background. So I was hoping to still get it by NC trading if possible. But if someone would prefer to trade it for a NP item like a Cool Negg that would be okay too. I know it's my own fault for missing it, but I thought I could at least give it a try to still obtain it this way. Unless it's illegal, of course. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.