Favorite Neopets Game?

Hey everyone!

I’ve been exploring Neopets for a while now and wanted to get your opinions. What’s your all--time favorite Neopets game: ?? Personally, I’ve always loved “Wheel of Excitement” because it’s such a fun way to win some extra Neopoints. I remember spinning it for hours just hoping to hit the jackpot!

But I am curious—what games do you all enjoy the most: ?? Do you prefer games that are skill-based,, or are you more into the luck of the draw: ?? Also, any tips on high scores or strategies would be awesome...

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and maybe discovering some new favorites....😀

Thank You 

Steveaws

Neoquest, and Neoquest II are my Favorites.
Tug 'O' War, Toy Box Escape, and Ghost Bopper are really fun too.

Lately I've been playing Scourge of the Lab Jellies a lot. I just love the fun colors and shapes, and matching games have always been a favorite of mine. I'd say my top 5 favorite Neopets games are

1. Escape to Kreludor

2. Scourge of the Lab Jellies

3. Chemistry for Beginners

4. Gadgadsgame

5. Hubrid's Hero Heist

And I also miss Hannah and the Ice Caves~~! And the Pirate Caves! Those would be on my list of top games, except they aren't playable now, so it makes me sad 😞

Great question! I love the wheels too, one of the best parts of Neopia.

Meerca Chase II is my favourite game, because I have such fond memories of playing it with everyone who had "Snake" on their phone. That's how I would show off the site in the mid-aughts.

Now, it's the fastest way for me to complete the "Play a Game" daily quest, and I sometimes get a higher score than my Neofriends. It's the only game I play these days and it makes me so happy