Leaded Elemental Vial VS Feel Better Soup

I just got the Vial today should i replace my soup with it? just trying to figure out which is the better one to keep so i can sell the other :D and i am not that knowledable when it comes to the different items

My battle pet stats are as follows

Level: 421
Health: 867 / 867
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: ULTIMATE (970)
Defence: ULTIMATE (775)
Move: ULTIMATE (649)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1021)

thanks in advance for yout input

29 minutes ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

I just got the Vial today should i replace my soup with it? just trying to figure out which is the better one to keep so i can sell the other :D and i am not that knowledable when it comes to the different items

My battle pet stats are as follows

Level: 421
Health: 867 / 867
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: ULTIMATE (970)
Defence: ULTIMATE (775)
Move: ULTIMATE (649)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1021)

thanks in advance for yout input

First off, Congrats on getting a LEV! :D  You helped beat/break the system!

The difference is interesting. Feel Better Soup heals 50% of your Max HP and also blocks full air when it is used. LEV simply gives you a FULL HP recovery in battle. But that's all. Though if you use it outside of the dome, it's used up and vanishes forever. Poof! So if you decide to equip the LEV, make sure you Equip it, and not Use it when doing so. 😉

Both of these healers can be used Once Per Battle.

I hope that helps!

truthfully i am not normally a battler except for the dailies or obelisk and well now the plot but i am not into 2 player battles so just want to keep what is best for me in the 1 player battles

Sure, that would probably be the LEV, just because it IS a full heal. There are other pieces of equipment that can block some or more Air. I think there are one or two that block Full Air besides Feel Better Soup. But one that blocks a decent amount of air and is in the current prize shop for example, the Extra Loud Techo Fanatic Megaphone that was also offered at last year's AC prize shop, has a 15 icon attack but ALSO blocks 75% of air icons set your way. This combined with Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife which also has a 15 icon attack but blocks 75% of Earth, makes it a devastating combo against a Super Attack Pea, though since you aren't doing 2p battling, you may or may not see a Super Attack Pea. 😉 I'm just saying for reference. IF you ever do come across a 1p opponent that uses a SuAP, that combo will severely weaken the SuAP's attack. 😉