140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

That sounds about right to me. I wonder if I'll have reached 2k posts by then...

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite likely - I might even hit 6k by then (though I doubt it).

Well at your current rate it is possible, but I kinda doubt it. It's something to aim for though :D

Well if I do reach 6k in time, I'll have contributed more than a tenth of the posts in the forum's climb from 140k to 150k. :P

Wow, 1/10 (that's a lot when you think about it)! I suppose if I reach above 2k my number would be around that as well. I'd like to make 2k by 150k posts, then I could celebrate two things :P

Yeah! [insert lame pun here]

It seems like we're tied on today's posters list...

Well I suppose that's because we just post after each other. The most active few topics tonight have essentially become a conversation between us. This topic is a great example. Only you and I have posted here in nearly 2 pages.

Well let's see how far we can take that eh? :P

Total post count currently at 142,616.

Well it really depends on whether people decide to post here or not *shakes fist at everyone else*... Still, we should see how far this goes.

Only 7380 posts (at time of post and not including this post) until 150k. It's getting closer :P

It seems like things are reasonably active at the moment - it shouldn't take to long. :yes:

Well since my last post in this topic(just one hour short of a full day) there has been 223 posts. Now we only have 7157 posts to go. At a rate of 223 posts per day, it will take us 32.094170403587443946188340807175 days.

It's amazing what a calculator can do :P

Lol I just copy and pasted the number from calculator.

I'm not sleepy, it's only 7:30pm here :D

I'm not sleepy, I'm just waiting for the next reactor leak (it's taking ages to ship in the new P-seals).

Do you think we'll be able to keep up 223 posts per day?

Honestly? No. Today was an exception due to it being the weekend and stuff like that. Earlier in the day, I was up to like 75 posts for the 24 hour period, which is certainly something I wouldn't get on a weekday. There are certainly more posts on the weekends than on weekdays.

Ah... that explains a lot. :P Well I generally post about the same amount on weekends and weekdays. :yes:

I have lots more free time on weekends, so I post more (if I feel like it).

The post count is steadily rising to our fantastic goal of 150k :D

I think I actually have less free time on weekends... <_< In any case I endeavour to post as much as possible.

You still manage to get a solid 40 or so posts in each day, which is still very good.

You manage to compete with me for top poster each day and you do it pretty consistently. I just post more on weekends (saturday night in particular)

Well currently you lead the race. :yes: And I'll have to run off to get some work done shortly...

I'm meant to be doing work right now... So I might have to disappear every now and then to fix some reactor leaks. I hate that reactor :P

Ah, I was wondering where that new helper came from. :P

I'll have to stop posting soon because I have an underwater op coming up - those take preparation (and the suits are itchy).

Well I'm off to fix another reactor leak for the next few hours.

Only 6756 to go :D

We are currently at 143,503 posts and counting. Woohoo! :D Is anybody going to bother to recalculate the estimated time required? :P

Wow 143.5k, pretty impressive.

I would recalculate it, but I did it last time. It's your turn now (if you want to that is) :P