140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

ATTENTIONWE HAVE 80,000 post NOW. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dillon

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i was the first to congratulate TDNFORUMS see party. DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt get to congratualte vivi first. Well anywasy Conrats Vivi. And thank you for updateing this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody did it. Now let's post and see if we can't get 100,000 in 1 week's time.

EDIT: Not intended to promote spam. I simply meant if we could ask people to be more active.

I dont either. Go to the Metroid or OTB and enjoy.

Edit: It needs to be updated to 95,000 posts.

• 4 weeks later...

What to see something cool?

postvsdaysintoforumhn4.png

That is a graph of how many posts we have in respect to the days after August 4th. It's a .998 correlation! (Not including first two weeks)

The formula is:

353(X) + 7150 = Posts

Where X = Days after August 4th

That means by looking at the past 7 months of the data trend,

The earliest we should hit 100,000 post is Saturday, April 28th (Past 7 months trend).

The lastest we should hit 100,000 post is Friday, May 11th (Past month trend).

On July 4, 2007 we will hit 125,000 posts.

On September 13, 2007 we will hit 150,000 posts.

On February 1, 2008 we will hit 200,000 posts.

Of course this is guessing is about as accurate as shooting for the stars and running into the Grand Canyon...unless you happen to be Al Gore and our lovely American newspapers...but it gets you into the ball park if the posting trend follows exactly what we have been doing.

Also another noteworthy graph

postperdayvsdaysintoforco4.png

This one shows the posts per day per day. (I still can't believe we make 200+ posts a day - I only read about a quarter of them x.x)

Again this is not completely accurate (post counts every 5,000 posts = really bad), but it gives you a nice view of the ballpark.

I would like to see the actual stats - which Ian might have access to - see how close this is...

Thats neat facts... ANd are you sure you weren't bored. So by saturday we could possibly have 100k posts but no later than May 11th.

Most likely, but a sudden random TNT plot may cause us to reach it sooner, and should Neopets close down (not likely to happen), we may never reach 100,000.