140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

Wow, Congrats TDNF on hitting 140,000 Posts. Now on to 150,000 Posts. :P

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently at 140,824 posts and closing. *runs off to post more* :P

Wow, 140,869 posts already. That's 45 posts in the space of a few hours. We are well on our way to 150k posts.

I think we should have a party or something when we reach 150k :D

Yeah, a party sounds like a good idea. :D Or maybe we'll be celebrating MoTA finally starting properly when we reach 150k posts. :P

Well at the rate TDN's post count is rising it probably will be during MoTA (or even before MoTA :P ).

Still, I think a party to celebrate the occasion would be nice. I'll still post here about it though, party or not.

It stands for Mastery of The Arts. It is a game run by Cameron and AA (and AA3 apparently) and it is basically Wildlife 2 (Wildlife being an old game run by Cameron and AA I think) yet bears little to no resemblance to Wildlife. Blah blah blah etc etc etc. Basically it is a game that will be beginning soon, but unfortunately the sign-ups are closed. Should be fun though :D

*Yawns* Right. Let's make it 150,000 as fast as possible. *Cracks knuckles loudly* :evil:

*breaks out new keyboard*

This is gonna be a short 10k posts.

TDN averages about 10k posts a month.

Well in a short time we have already reached 141,000 posts. Congrats guys, we are well on our way to 150k

*posts more*

*pant* *pant* *pant* Must...stay...at...top...of...today's...top...posters...list... *runs off to post frantically*

Well you don't have much competition for the top posters list at the moment. Basically it's either you or me that has been in top spot lately (and Dillon occasionally :D ).

The forums have been pretty inactive lately, but there are a lot of newer members posting about the Plot and Daily Dare which is making the post count rise closer and closer to 150k.

I see. :yes:

And two competitors is enough competition for me already... only recently I was permanently on top of that list. :P

Well I have been extremely more active lately and as a result most boards are just a conversation between us (like this one right now).

Also, I like being on top of that list, especially when I beat AA to get there :P

Well you're not there yet (at least reading from my time zone).

I just realized that I'm up to 1200 posts. Thats nothing special, except for the fact that like a week ago I was below 1000. So in about a week I've done like 200 posts. That's quite a lot for me :D

:P Welcome to the club of the super-posters Tom! The current members are you, Dillon, and me. :yes:

Hooray! I am a super poster like you said though. I'm making like 40 posts a day at the moment. I'll reach FM and 150k total forums posts in no time at this rate :D

Don't forget that me and Dillon are also big pushers. :P I'm currently at 64 posts today, at least from my time zone. (Why is the today's top 20 posters list different for each time zone anyway?)

I think it's different because the number is how many posts you've made in 24 hours, so I suppose between different time zones it would be different (or something like that).

Lol I looked at the percentages on the Today's Top 20 Posters list and added our three percentages together. Between the three of us we are making over 50 percent of the forum's posts.

No duh. :P I remember I once held over 60% of the forum's posts for one day. :yes: Good times...

Man, I gotta post more. I don't think I'll ever catch up to you guys, but I still wanna make that 500 posts by June. And at the rate all of us are going, we'll reach 150000 posts in a few months. But that's not enough! We must work harder to make our goal in a few weeks! Rah! *goes off frantically to make more posts*

@Dillon: That's what he said. :P Maybe the DST difference is messing things up?