140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But thats forum posts. Im talking about like when a member hits a pot count or the whole forums.

Oh ok so when the forum hit like 1k 2k 3k etc you made a big deal now its ever 5 and 10k.

That is what I am trying to say but the novelty of it wore off. :crying:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

10k Post! Woo, congrats TDNF the site is still going really well.

• 2 months later...

Really? Because on my computer it says:

"Our members have made a total of 140,086 posts"

That's 10k short of 150k...

Well, let's go and post 10,000 more times then. With Dillon and I going back and forth, that shouldn't take to long. :P

Still, 140 THOUSAND posts is still quite an achievement. Congrats TDN, we are only 10k away from that nice 150k. Such a nice, big number... :D

Yup, that's right. TDN has gone a long way since the first 10k post milestone back when all the member data was lost...

That's true... but I still find the forums a little quiet for my taste. Or maybe it's just that I post too much. :P

It's odd. I have been posting a lot more lately and yet the forums are extremely quiet. It just seems to be the same few people posting over and over again (at the moment)

True, we are insane, but out insanity somehow forms together to create this fantastic community. Don't ask me how that works, it just does :P

Insanity rocks. It's as simple as that. :jerrypteri: Most of the really hardworking people in the world who endeavour to get things done properly are insane. :P