New Paint Brush to be Released in October!

Superfly

I'm sorry, but the glitter one just sounds cheesy. >_< Now, I'd really like to see a circus paint brush. Would be quite comical to have a clown chia, or a grarrl juggler. ^_^

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think they might bring back the Unicorn Paintbrush? Who knows, maybe they'll re-release it. To anyone that doesn't know, the Uni Paintbrush is a REALLY REALLY old brush from waaay back. Basically it made you white with a horn. Pretty boring.

Cameron

I like the idea of a superheroes paint brush, a fat paint brush, or even a clown paint brush. Those are the three that I'd like to see most. Skeith wouldn't change much. >_>

Nope, I don't. For all I now it could be a fat paint brush. =/ That's my best guess though, the Lutari Paint Brush.

I'm just superly awesome, that's how. :D Actually it's been out for a few months now, I just know where to look. ;)

Actually I kinda do think it would be a recent plot related one rather than lutari. But you could be right! I wish it was an Altador one. But anyway it's really fun to come up with new ideas for neopets anyway, as per my other "idea" thread. I enjoy using my imagination and who knows maybe we'll guess some crazy wild thing that TNT will put out at a later date!

I doubt that they'd do Altador cup paint brushes, since you can paint your pet Darigan, and then just have it wear that team's color (they'll probably just release the uniforms later). I think that it would be nifty to have a Plant Paintbrush. Make your pets into ferns or bushes that have been clipped to look like the creatures. ^_^

I like the Shrub Brush idea too! It'd be cute to see all the pets as various different types of plants...

Going back to the Unicorn PB - what about a Mythical Paint Brush? Then the pets could turn into different mythical creatures, like the Uni could be a unicorn, the Kougra could be a Sphinx, the Jetsam could look like a Kraken, etc.

First post ever :D !

That would be a good idea since I'm a big fan of mythology.

But what about pets like Gnorbus and wouldn't that be part of religion and stuff?

For some reason, I don't think that would happen even though I would support the idea. =)

I'm pretty sure that the new paintbrush will be all about clothing and stuff to promote the customization.

But that's just my guess.

MAYBE IT'

S A HERO PAINT BRUSH!! AND IT MAKE YOUR NEOPET ALL HEROIC LIKE=d