Enter the Runway #154

Musical_Shoyru

Be sure to check out the rules as some things may have changed since the last time we ran this contest (or if you simply want to refresh your knowledge of them). They can be found right here.

Current theme: Cozy & Cuddly
Description: With all this cold weather going on who doesn't love staying inside and getting cozy and cuddly! Whether that's near a fireplace, with your favorite slippers or blanket, a cup of coffee or cocoa, the possibilities are endless! What might that look like for our Neopets friends? Any pet and species is allowed! Lets see entries that just give you that cozy, warm & cuddly feeling!

Entering period: Sunday, January 14 - Saturday, January 27 (@11:59p NST)
Voting period: Sunday, January 28 - Saturday, February 10 (@11:59p NST)

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message*.  :party:

*And if my inbox happens to be full (again), just tag me in a post here and I'll get right on that.

We're at the half-way mark for entry submissions! Make sure you get your entry in before this upcoming Saturday evening!