Chef Bonju avatar

granny63020

I have the items for this avatar. This avatar is available this month only. If you let me know I will send you the items so you can get this avatar.

10 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I have the items for this avatar. This avatar is available this month only. If you let me know I will send you the items so you can get this avatar.

Really< everyone has this avatar? OK well it's granny63020 if you change your mind.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: I would have just edited my message but I still don't have an edit button.  Please help if you can.  This is it:

image.png.d11e2ee5bebae57ad315f84e369598bc.png

I thought only the new/returning players need this avatar ... but when I put the Gourmet books in my shop they were all gone very quickly

I just think not many people use this forum anymore

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

I thought only the new/returning players need this avatar ... but when I put the Gourmet books in my shop they were all gone very quickly

I just think not many people use this forum anymore

Well, you may be right about everything. New/returning players, maybe. I know for a long time I didn't collect Avatars but now that I do I kick myself in the pants because there are some I could have got then that I can't get now.  It's a good thing that the books sold so quickly. Did you have the other avie items in your shop as well? You really believe this forum has declined in use? I don't know what I think about that. What are you basing that comment one?