Shadow Banned! How?

Evil_Evie

So, I am on the neoboards asking a question about how people knew they were shadow banned last year? People are wondering if the ban is lifted this year. So, how do people know they are shadow banned and how does one figure out if it was lifted? No one will answer me, they just keep posting stuff that feeds into the drama of it, but not the how.

I was not there last summer because of depression from losing my daughter and father and I just couldn't get out of bed. So, I was not able to parttake in the AC and have no idea what happened. If anyone wants to also help enlighten me about what TNT did with scores and whatnot, I would appreciate it.

Personally, I would like to know what happend with the scores as well. Meridell (my team) won the vast majority of the matches so we should've gotten first place. But they put us on 3rd without a proper explanation. In some other post or a neoboard back then (don't know what it was called) someone checked all the scores and even with those shadow bans (I'm not sure what those exactly are myself) we should've won score-wise. So I hope that if your question gets answered, I will get some answers as well.