Grey Screen when Playing Games?

enigma_of_fandoms

@enigma_of_fandoms By any chance, are you using uBlock Origin as your adblocker? Users of that have had problems recently getting Neopets games to load. Most of these problems are caused by requests from cdn.playwire.com being blocked by certain extensions. I posted step-by-step instructions in an earlier thread to get Neopets games working again for uBlock Origin users without having to uninstall and reinstall uBlock Origin.

If you happen to use Privacy Badger and if that's blocking cookies and requests from cdn.playwire.com, allow/greenlight cookies from cdn.playwire.com if those happen to be blocked by Privacy Badger.

MAJOR EDIT: I finally came across a powerful fix from a fellow user from this thread on the Neoboards. Add this code to your My Filters list on your uBlock Origin to get Neopets games working again:

@@||cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/zeus/embed.js

If you use Adblock Plus, this code will also work if you add this to your My Filter Lists (found under Advanced in the Adblock Plus settings page).

On 10/14/2020 at 11:51 AM, Tedhaun said:

@enigma_of_fandoms By any chance, are you using uBlock Origin as your adblocker? Users of that have had problems recently getting Neopets games to load. Most of these problems are caused by requests from cdn.playwire.com being blocked by certain extensions. I posted step-by-step instructions in an earlier thread to get Neopets games working again for uBlock Origin users without having to uninstall and reinstall uBlock Origin.

If you happen to use Privacy Badger and if that's blocking cookies and requests from cdn.playwire.com, allow/greenlight cookies from cdn.playwire.com if those happen to be blocked by Privacy Badger.

MAJOR EDIT: I finally came across a powerful fix from a fellow user from this thread on the Neoboards. Add this code to your My Filters list on your uBlock Origin to get Neopets games working again:

@@||cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/zeus/embed.js

If you use Adblock Plus, this code will also work if you add this to your My Filter Lists (found under Advanced in the Adblock Plus settings page).

Its not working for me for adblock plus.  and everytime i close my browser, i have to add it again, which doesn't matter cause it's not working anyway.

• 2 months later...