Paint brushes

Lit

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Admin if not please let me know.

I am wondering if any Neopian Shops(not user shops but like the General store,etc. type shops) sell paint brushes? I know hidden tower has baby paintbrushes but what about snow paint brushes or petpet paint brushes? Thanks for any help you can provide!! Trying to prep for HPD.

Unfortunately, they don't. However here is a shop with a cheap Snow Paint Brush: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=scrappie07&buy_obj_info_id=22918&buy_cost_neopoints=43500

That was the cheapest one I could find on SSW.

This was also the cheapest Snow Petpet Paint Brush that I could find: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=sgtreed&buy_obj_info_id=22948&buy_cost_neopoints=14900

Hope this helps. 

2 hours ago, Lit said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Admin if not please let me know.

I am wondering if any Neopian Shops(not user shops but like the General store,etc. type shops) sell paint brushes? I know hidden tower has baby paintbrushes but what about snow paint brushes or petpet paint brushes? Thanks for any help you can provide!! Trying to prep for HPD.

As in proper Paint Brushes? As far as I know, Paint Brushes and Petpet Paint Brushes do not restock in standard Neopian shops due to them being in the Special category and being rarity 101 or greater (only items with a rarity of 100 or lower are known to restock at standard Neopian shops).

Outside of user shops and the Hidden Tower, Paint Brushes are usually obtainable via:

• Random Events (look out for the elusive Jacko the Phantom Painter RE, and there's an rare RE in the Terror Mountain area that'll earn you a Christmas Paint Brush)
  • The Fruit Machine (you must get 3 Ptolymelons or 3 Puntec Fruits in a row to score a Paint Brush from there)
  • Ye Olde Fishing Vortex (there's a very low chance of getting a Paint Brush from there, but it does happen if you're insanely lucky)
  • Wheel of Monotony (if you land on the Paint Brush spot or the Petpet Paint Brush spot, you can get the Tyrannian variant of those respective brushes)
  • Wheel of Extravagance (landing on the Paint Brush spot will surefire score you a Paint Brush, be warned though, this wheel is very expensive to spin for days in a row)
  • Anchor Management and the Forgotten Shore (if you're really lucky, you can score Pirate Paint Brushes and Pirate Petpet Paint Brushes there, but the chance is low)
  • Test Your Strength (if you get a score of 70 or higher, there's a chance of scoring a Halloween Paint Brush there)
  • Lost Desert Scratchcards (there's a low chance of scoring a Lost Desert Paint Brush if luck is in your favour)
  • The Alien Aisha Vending Machine (costs Nerkmids, you can net a Paint Brush you're really lucky, otherwise you'll get Gross Foods in the process)
  • Participating in plots and site events (Paint Brushes and similar items are usually much higher tier prizes in the Prize Shops for such plots/site events)
  • Competing in competitions (I.E.: The Caption Contest, Storytelling, Poetry Contest et al but it's not guaranteed)
  • The Neopets Referral Program (not at all easy these days, but just don't go too crazy pestering/harassing others to join, virtual pets may not be their cup of tea)

Paint Brushes were also obtainable if you got a Gold Key in Key Quest, but Key Quest has been unavailable since September 2014 though TNT announced that Key Quest will make a comeback as a mobile app in the future (this was announced back in July 2018).

If there are any other methods of obtaining Paint Brushes I forgot, let me know and I'll edit this post.