I need help with userlookup coding please

Poeticlinda

I used one of TDN Premade graphics for my userlookup. Does anyone know the coding on how I can get my pets to appear all at once, meaning that there is no option to view the next pet, rather I want my 6 pets to be in two separate rows at the same time. Three pets on top and three pets on bottom. 

pleade help

I'm not that experienced with CSS, and I'm not sure which of the graphics you used, so I just started experimenting with the very first one on the TDN Graphics page (which I didn't even know existed until I saw your post), and while my solution isn't perfect, it at least shows my pets in two rows (I didn't actually change my user lookup, so this is a screenshot of the preview):

Preview-user-lookup-css-pets-in-two-rows

I tried creating some room between the levels of the upper row of pets, and the image of the bottom row, but I couldn't really get that to work.

This is what I added:

.bx-wrapper {
     width: 600px;
     height: 450px;
}
.bx-viewport {
     overflow: none;
     height: 600px !important;
}
.bx-viewport #bxlist {
     width: 300% !important;
     transform: none;
}
a.bx-prev, a.bx-next {
     display: none !important;
}

(Again, this is for the very first of the user lookups on the graphics page (Grey Draik), so it might be different for the one you used. You might have to play around a bit with the pixels/percentages to get it exactly the way you want.)

Hope this helps!