I think I was hacked

Scha Iriney

I saw that my husband's account still with over 300+ avatar, game trophies, bank account, everything intact. Including his NC Mall purchases.

Mine instead were like reset. It makes so much sense now why TNT froze all of these accounts for safety. Probably at some point, when all the stuff I had were 'reset' I actually had my stuff stolen including my data there.

For some reason I'm glad they froze my accounts. I'd rather.. start over with completely new name, totally different than my usual style. Who knows when will this attack happen again. I heard people with accounts hacked still could see their accounts online like someone is playing over there, but they could no longer access.

And I'm also happy my husband's account is safe. Out of all of our accounts including my daughter's only his account was not attacked.

This scares me.

hey there, I saw your posts both on here and on reddit. so sorry all of this is happening to you. for the future, make sure to secure everything with

1. a long random-generated password you change on a regular basis
2. neo's PIN function

to prevent any kind of hacking right from the beginning!

wishing you all the best :) 
~ K

11 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

hey there, I saw your posts both on here and on reddit. so sorry all of this is happening to you. for the future, make sure to secure everything with

1. a long random-generated password you change on a regular basis
2. neo's PIN function

to prevent any kind of hacking right from the beginning!

wishing you all the best :) 
~ K

Thanks! Yes, I may have all the accounts back (chances I will) but I start from zero again, might as well just create a new one. I will miss the pets but I'm not sure if I want to have them linked to my email, username or anything. I was naive back then naming them with something they could guess. Basically all the accounts under the same email are gone now.

To the forum moderators, I would love to share my new account but I think I'm still a bit scared now so I want to lay low and just play with my husband. However, I'll remain active in the community and will still contribute in a way that I can. I would love to still trade, trade pets, lend my own things too, just doing the usual things, but I'll keep my new account username only to moderators, no longer publicly. I hope that is okay to you guys.

Right now I want to get back into NeoQuest, doing the Altador Plots again and get back the secret lab (although my husband has unlocked it, but I'd rather have my own) and the avatars.

Thank you everyone for your support.