When are faerie quest fortune cookies discounted?

I've managed to rack up a decent NC stash recently, so I was thinking about spending it on some faerie quest fortune cookies. However, I was also thinking about waiting until they're 25% off, but I have no idea when that might be. Are the discounts randomly scheduled? As far as I know, they're 50% off during the annual Faerie Quest Event, but I don't think I'd be willing to wait another year for that lol. 

Hmm, I've only noticed them at 50% off, didn't realise they did 25% off too. It's also likely that I've only ever paid attention to them when a sale was mentioned on here. I've only got 4 left, I could do with stocking up myself, especially as I'm closing in on Level 250. ?

At this point, I think I might just cave in and buy it at full price. I've been working on my pet's stats, and a couple of faerie quests would really help boost them. And I don't think a discount is coming anytime soon... at least hopefully not lol

I'm afraid you've missed the sale

Normally the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies are only discounted when the Faerie Quest event is going on, and that happens in February every year (unless TNT changes it). However, there is still a slight chance TNT will discount them at other times throughout the year. This is a rare possibility though.